Ghirardelli Sweet Ground Chocolate & Cocoa

by Ghirardelli

Descriptions:

Ghirardelli Sweet Ground Chocolate & Cocoa, 16 oz (Pack of 12): Premium baking cocoa Prepared with sugar and real vanilla Alkalized using the Dutch process for perfect baking results All natural Kosher 16 oz Pack of 12.

I've been adding a few spoonfuls of this to my morning coffee, but does anyone have any other good uses/recipes to include this in?
I have never tried this before What would I use this for.
Start your review of Ghirardelli Sweet Ground Chocolate & Cocoa!
Product Highlights
“:) there is nothing better then snuggling up under a warm blanket with a hot cup of this hot chocolate and a good book!” in 5 reviews
Suffolk, VA
This stuff is incredible!! I use it to make chocolate chip cookies and you can’t get any better of a chocolate taste than from this stuff. It’s smooth and just the right amount of sweetness. My absolute favorite cocoa powder!!
Organic, Dairy Free
Arlington , WA
I love to keep this in the pantry for an easy, quick, and delicious cup of hot chocolate. My kids absolutely love it too. I am not afraid to say this is by far my favorite cocoa mix. Its rich and smooth and hits the spot expecially during the cold months.
Wildwood, MO
I use this whenever I am baking cookies or a cake. Quality brand. I always get compliments on my chocolate cakes! Pricier than the typical ground cocoa but well worth it. You can taste the difference. I highly recommend
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
This is an amazing treat when craving something sweet! A cup of Ghirardelli sweet ground chocolate & cocoa is perfect for a night in and watching your favorite show on Netflix! Next time invite your girlfriends over for some romantic comedies and cups of cocoa!
Vegetarian, Organic, Sugar Free
Pembroke, KY
Excellent product!!! Perfect for making hot cocoa! I usually don’t buy premixed packets, I make a whole pot on the stove for plenty of servings since we’re such a large family. This is perfect for that! Excellent quality and taste!
I have used this for baking and for drinking. Ghiradelli is a brand that delivers a quality product. Makes a nice cup of hot cocoa. Also works well for brownies or chocolate frosting. Would recommend.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ghirardelli Sweet Ground Chocolate & Cocoa uploaded by Victoria G.
This is really good, I use it for drinking AND baking! I mix this with regular hot chocolate, and it makes it have a richer, smoother flavor that everyone always loves. I also use this in my Mocha White Chocolate cake, and it's a huge hit. This will last a long time, and it's got a great flavor... I definitely recommend this, especially for the holidays!
Howard Beach , NY
Who doesn't love chocolate? This is my favorite ground chocolate. When it's cold or when I am in the mood of having a good hot chocolate I just boil a cup of milk, add a couple of tablespoons and that's it. Easy to make, tasty and even better with marshmallows.
Russell Spgs, KY
I absolutely love this stuff! I love white hot chocolate and searched forever for some kind of mix. This is great by itself, but I've so started replacing the sugar in my coffee with this white chocolate powder, and it gives my coffee such a wonderful flavor!
Birmingham , AL
GREAT product. It makes a superior hot chocolate with dairy or nut milks. Plus, I've used it in baking. It does NOT yield a product like baking cocoa, but instead gives a much lighter (yet still delicious) chocolate product.
Sugar Free