BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

Creamy, milky chocolate for melting, panning, enrobing and ganache. Superb glazing capabilities for delicious fruit, pastries, and other delectable inventions. Chocolate Wafers are much easier to use than block chocolate. Ordering 1,500 lbs. or more of this item? Call us at 800-877-9338. Ghirardelli Stanford Milk Chocolate Wafers 25 lb. Baking & Desserts

Natasha R.
Stafford, VA
I have some of these in my pantry now. Ghirardelli Baking Wafers are rich and creamy! Love baking with them. Their products are overly price. You get what you pay for. I’d definitely purchase again.
Stacy B.
Arlington , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I know these are for baking, but honestly I just eat them from the bag. Sometimes I’ll melt the chips and eat it with a spoon and then sometimes when I feel like being normal I’ll dip bananas or strawberries into it. It’s sooo yummy!
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love these Ghirardelli milk chocolate melting wafers. I love using these wafers when making chocolate covered strawberries, almonds and all other kinds of goodies. The taste is amazing so they’re a must try for dipping or baking. The price is a bit expensive but worth the quality of the product your purchasing.
Mickenzie J.
Baton Rouge , LA
I love ghiradelli’s chocolate. I use it in most of the homemade cookies I bake. There chocolate tasted sooo good. I recommend using it in most deserts. I’ve used this product for a while now.
ByJennifer L.
Kearny, NJ
I used these to make chocolate 🍫 covered strawberries 🍓 and cherries 🍒. The price is very reasonable, and on sale quiet frequently. You can find them on the baking ale in your local supermarket. The taste is amazing and not to bitter, you can tell it is quality cocoa.
Addie B.
I used these to make chocolate frogs (with a peanut butter center) for my family’s Christmas party. They were amazing. I’ve made chocolate frogs many times, but this chocolate added a nice flavor.
Janet V.
Lompoc, CA
Purchased at: Target
I lived using these for my cake pops ❤️ they melt so easy, super easy to use and taste AMAZING. I can’t always find them at the store but when I do I have to buy a bag.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The flavor in these are really good, and great to put in homemade brownies and/or other sweet treats. And usually affordable at most locations that sell it
Yessenia M.
Valrico, FL
I have to say these chocolate give the best crunch to what ever you may be baking ! It gives it the wow factor 😄