BY GHIRARDELLI

Ghirardelli's Creamy Chocolate Flavored Sauce offers a wonderfully rich, ground chocolate flavor. Perfectly formulated for use in espresso-based drinks, this sauce is also great in chocolate drinks and as an ice cream or dessert topping. Our goal is to... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Chelsea F.
added to a cup of coffee with some whipped cream, I feel like I'm having starbucks in my living room. this is a great addition to make a plain drink taste and look better
April E.
Bought this when I was in San Fran. It's perfect for those ice cream sundaes. You can do so much with it..and it on fruits, on cupcakes..build your own sweet bar at parties..I love the suction of the product, leaves no mess.
Ashley R.
Oswego, NY
This stuff is absolutely amazing! I use it when making cakes for details or just for adding sauce to ice cream or cookies and it tastes so good and is really easy to use!
La'Stassia S.
Bedford, OH
Oh my goodness, this Carmel is so good is worth the money goes great on ice cream is delicious trust me just buy it!
Briana M.
Fresno, CA
I love that they have this at yogurtland! it just makes it so much better and its not to sweet..well for me
Stefanie B.
Packed with flavor and perfect amount of sweetness. Perfect in coffee, hot chocolate or drizzle over cookies.. Especially chocolate or sugar cookies.
Kristin B.
Valparaiso, IN
My local frozen yogurt shop has this.. It is amazing! I haven't been able to find a store that sells it though
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Foodie Expert
We're would you find these?