Ghirardelli Squares Dark & Truffle Chocolate

by Ghirardelli

Descriptions:

Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Dark ; Truffle Chocolate.The perfect combination of rich, slow-melting dark chocolate and decadent chocolate truffle filling Luscious fillings Savor a moment that will carry you through your day Moments of timeless pleasure Kosher. Because this item is temperature-sensitive, we recommend shipping it using Expedited Shipping (2 to 3 business days) or Rush Shipping (1 business day)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ghirardelli Squares Dark & Truffle Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Love all ghiradelli products and this one does not disappoint. The dark chocolate and truffle mixed together tastes amazing.
Lancaster, PA
These are awesome! So satisfying too. The dark chocolate and truffle is so rich that 1 totally cures my chocolate craving!
These are delicious! A great after dinner treat. The dark chocolate is very satisfying. They make great stocking-stuffers.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These taste amazing. The flavor is rich and creamy. I love truffle chocolate! It is definitely a holiday favorite of mine
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Choclate is my favorite and i love Ghirardelli they are expensive but worth the money and every once in a while i splurge
A blessing to have in the office at home anywhere! its a little piece of heaven individually wrapped! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Key West
My second flavor next to Godiva. I prefer the dark chocolate only because I like to think it’s healthier for you.
Ghirardelli Chocolate is the best chocolate ever, you cant go wrong with Ghirardelli no matter what form its in.
Nampa, ID
I love dark chocolate and this surpasses many other brands. So rich and flavorful! I highly suggest trying it!
Centerville, TN
delicious and addictive. great candy bar. good flavor. great size. expensive but good for a special treat.

Looking for your answer?