Ghirardelli Squares Dark & Truffle Chocolate

by Ghirardelli

Descriptions:

Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Dark ; Truffle Chocolate.The perfect combination of rich, slow-melting dark chocolate and decadent chocolate truffle filling Luscious fillings Savor a moment that will carry you through your day Moments of timeless pleasure Kosher. Because this item is temperature-sensitive, we recommend shipping it using Expedited Shipping (2 to 3 business days) or Rush Shipping (1 business day)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ghirardelli Squares Dark & Truffle Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Cape Coral, FL
I love these. They are so delicious. I wish I could eat them all day every day but lets be real I can't do that. They are so chocolaty and sweet.
I usually prefer my chocolate to be plain, but these squares make me rethink my preferences every time. They are rich, creamy, and silky-smooth.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be warned, you have to REALLY REALLY like dark chocolate to want to pick these bad boys up. The flavor is rich and dark, but not super sweet.
SO AMAZING ! No other words. Thos chocolate is so creamy and delicate. I absolutely love dark chocolate and this brand does it well !!
Not a huge fan of dark chocolate but this one is delicious. i love the thickness of it, it makes chocolate more tasty for some reason
Baker City, OR
The first time I tried these was at the Ghirardelli store in disneyland. They are hard to find in stores but they are the best kind!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Dark Chocolate is so good in any form. Ghirardelli makes everything so much better and this dark and truffle chocolate is soo good!
District Hts, MD
These are the best ones. The truffle just makes it taste like heaven. I wish they weren't only available around Valentine's Day.
Boulder, CO
Amazing!! The middle or the truffle part of these chocolates are the best part. The dark chocolate is of the perfect consistency.
Riverton, UT
These are so rich, fancy and delicious and satisfy the chocolate craving in a pinch. I love that they come in little squares.

Looking for your answer?