Ghirardelli Squares Dark & Truffle Chocolate

by Ghirardelli

Descriptions:

Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Dark ; Truffle Chocolate.The perfect combination of rich, slow-melting dark chocolate and decadent chocolate truffle filling Luscious fillings Savor a moment that will carry you through your day Moments of timeless pleasure Kosher. Because this item is temperature-sensitive, we recommend shipping it using Expedited Shipping (2 to 3 business days) or Rush Shipping (1 business day)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ghirardelli Squares Dark & Truffle Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
philadelphia pa
The rich creaminess of this chocolate is incomparable to any other. I find that with chocolate texture is everything and this brand makes it smooth and it perfectly melts in your mouth. I think this chocolate is perfect to treat yourself with.
Beaver, UT
I love dark chocolate but these were a bit intense for me. They melt very quickly as well and don't easily fit in the mouth so they have to be more than one bitem
Las Vegas, NV
I love dark chocolate and was excited to received these as a birthday gift. They were so yummy. Creamy and smooth center surrounded by delicious dark chocolate. They melt in your mouth, they are so good!
Louisville , KY
I love how silky and smooth Ghirardelli is. I also love the flavor of their dark chocolate, add truffles and you have a sinful combo of heavenly chocolate. It is a little more pricey than your normal everyday Hersheys. Definitely recommend!
I am a chocolate fan, but dark chocolate is my weakness. I love the way Ghirardelli manages to have a filling within their chocolate that is flavorful but sometimes they just get gooey. All in all, they're pretty fantastic though!
Seattle , WA
Ghirardelli chocolate is so much smoothr that an ordinary chocolate bar the we are used to in the state. They have a deep chocolatey flavor and melt in your mouth. One or two squares can easily satisfy any chocolate craving.
Woburn, MA
Ghirardelli is a world name brand that everybody loves. These dark and truffle little square chocolates areally one of my favorites. But I would have to say the mint dark chocolate it is the best of the bests!
Bardstown, KY
I LOVE DARK CHOCOLATE! Ghirardelli is a leading brand with the best dark chocolate varieties to choose from. It’s a great brand with a reasonable price, and I particularly enjoy Ghirardelli’s other products such as brownies and hot chocolate.
Plano, TX
I love the taste of the Dark Chocolate squares. They also give health benefits in low dosages... be careful because they can be addicting. This is a great treat and I like to get multiple bags to share with others. It's historically been a hit
Mickleton, NJ
I got these for Easter and they were the first to go. I love love dark chocolate and a mix with truffle is so delicious. But most all of Ghirardelli chocolate is good anyway.

Looking for your answer?