Ghirardelli Squares Dark Chocolate with White Mint uploaded by Ez C.Ghirardelli Squares Dark Chocolate with White Mint uploaded by Maria R.

BY GHIRARDELLI #48 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Descriptions:

Ghirardelli chocolate squares dark chocolate with white mint filling comes in a 5.32 ounce pack. Dark chocolate with white mint filling squares chocolate have a tantalizingly refreshing mint filling surrounded by intense dark chocolate. The Ghirardelli chocolate company is a manufacturer and marketer of premium chocolate products. Incorporated in 1852 and in continuous operation since then, Ghirardelli has the richest heritage of any American chocolate company. Ghirardelli continues to honor its heritage to this day. Ghirardelli is one of the few companies in America that controls the entire chocolate manufacturing process, from cocoa bean to finished product. This control over the manufacturing process, combined with Ghirardelli's proprietary bean blend and unique methods of roasting and processing, ensures that you are rewarded with the highest quality and richest products. Ghirardelli's product line includes its signature squares chocolate, chocolate bars, other chocolate confections, baking chocolate, and chocolate beverages. Ghirardelli premium chocolate is available at your local grocery store, drug store, mass merchandise store, specialty store, department store, and Ghirardelli shops. In addition, Ghirardelli sells industrial products for the confectionery, bakery, dairy, and food service industries. Features include: -Pack of six, 5.32-ounce packages (total of 31.92-ounces)-Luxuriously deep and velvety chocolate blended with sophisticated ingredients-A variety of indulgent flavors and cacao percentages.

Teresa N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the combination of dark chocolate and mint. You get a well balanced bitterness and sweetness from the dark chocolate then comes the sweet mint. When you bite into the smooth chocolate shell the mint gushes out which is a nice surprise. I can always depend on Ghiradelli to make good quality chocolate. I always pick these up when I'm at the grocery store. It's a nice little treat for after dinner.
Ashley E.
Las vegas
Dark chocolate and mint are simply the perfect pairing. This brand is decadent without a ridiculous price tag. As soon as you bite into the chocolate the creamy mint spills into your mouth. I normally pick these up at the grocery store when I’m looking for a special treat. I would highly recommend these if you’re a fan of mint and dark chocolate!
Dakota V.
Matthews , NC
I’m a fan of dark chocolate and mint but this certain brand isn’t my favorite. I think the ratio of chocolate t mint is off, and it might need a bit more mint. Price wise, you can typically find a buy one get one, but I wouldn’t recommend buying it full price. Just an “okay” option in my opinion.
Christin O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm an absolute sucker when it comes to Mint and chocolate and Ghirardelli sure has the winning combo. I could eat a whole bag by myself in less than 5 minutes and easily go back for another bag. These are rich, creamy, with the perfect balance of chocolate and mint.
Ritu S.
I love mint chocolate so much! It’s a great gift to give and great for the winter time! It’s a nice stocking stuffer and it’s affordable. It’s great to indulge on as the mint sauce oozes from the dark chocolate square! I love this package and I would buy more!
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love ghiradelli chocolate so much! I also love dark chocolate preferably and mint so this is a great combination! I think the flavor is outstanding! I bought this at Walmart and would definitely Recommend to someone who like mint and chocolate combinations!
Kelly S.
Love these as after dinner mints when I have guests. Sometimes I buy these for my office at Christmas or St Patrick’s Day.

The taste is divine, smooth and creamy.

The cost is a bit high for the amount you get so it’s not something I’d buy regularly.
Samantha W.
These are good. They’re creamy and perfectly minty. My husband doesn’t like mint so I get the bag to myself! I like that they’re individually wrapped so I can grab one and go if I’m in the mood for a little bit of bitter sweet chocolates goodness!
Regina P.
Birmingham,AL
Mouth watering deliciousness! A tangy dark chocolate flavor. This chocolate is just sweet enough. Perfectly sweet, tangy, dark chocolate for cooking or just eating as a snack alone.
Sydney and Krista M.
Brown City, MI
These chocolate are my guilty pleasure! I love anything with dark chocolate and mint and these are the best combination of the two that’s I’ve tried! The filling is refreshing and when combined with the chocolate it creates a decadent treat.
Bre J.
Where can i find this?
Kim G.
Whats your favorite flavor/style?
Brandi B.