Ghirardelli Squares Dark Chocolate with White Mint uploaded by Ez C.Ghirardelli Squares Dark Chocolate with White Mint uploaded by Maria R.

BY GHIRARDELLI #61 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ghirardelli chocolate squares dark chocolate with white mint filling comes in a 5.32 ounce pack. Dark chocolate with white mint filling squares chocolate have a tantalizingly refreshing mint filling surrounded by intense dark chocolate. The Ghirardelli chocolate company is a manufacturer and marketer of premium chocolate products. Incorporated in 1852 and in continuous operation since then, Ghirardelli has the richest heritage of any American chocolate company. Ghirardelli continues to honor its heritage to this day. Ghirardelli is one of the few companies in America that controls the entire chocolate manufacturing process, from cocoa bean to finished product. This control over the manufacturing process, combined with Ghirardelli's proprietary bean blend and unique methods of roasting and processing, ensures that you are rewarded with the highest quality and richest products. Ghirardelli's product line includes its signature squares chocolate, chocolate bars, other chocolate confections, baking chocolate, and chocolate beverages. Ghirardelli premium chocolate is available at your local grocery store, drug store, mass merchandise store, specialty store, department store, and Ghirardelli shops. In addition, Ghirardelli sells industrial products for the confectionery, bakery, dairy, and food service industries. Features include: -Pack of six, 5.32-ounce packages (total of 31.92-ounces)-Luxuriously deep and velvety chocolate blended with sophisticated ingredients-A variety of indulgent flavors and cacao percentages

Savannah T.
Tempe, AZ
Let’s be real, its Ghirardelli. Unreal chocolate from a not so far off land of San Fransisco (seriously, visit the factory!!). Their dark chocolate is satisfyingly sweet without losing that timeless taste of dark cocoa that we yearn for. The mint is a perfect balance for an all inclusive “mouthgasm” that will leave you with an empty bag and chocolate lipstick. No regrets right?
Amanda W.
I purchase this product because of the price and it gets the job done to
my satisfaction.  I do recommend this product.     :)    It is a great
product and I would and still continue to purchase it. I would recommend
it others as well.  With this product you can't go wrong.
Amanda W.
I purchase this product because of the price and it gets the job done to
my satisfaction.  I do recommend this product.     :)    It is a great
product and I would and still continue to purchase it. I would recommend
it others as well.  With this product you can't go wrong.
Christin O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm an absolute sucker when it comes to Mint and chocolate and Ghirardelli sure has the winning combo. I could eat a whole bag by myself in less than 5 minutes and easily go back for another bag. These are rich, creamy, with the perfect balance of chocolate and mint.
Emma S.
Cape Girardeau
I love chocolate and I love mint and this is some of the best mint chocolate I have ever had. It has a rich intense flavor that makes your tastebuds tingle. I love this delicious chocolate. It is in the top five for best chocolate I’ve ever tasted.
Kelly S.
Love these as after dinner mints when I have guests. Sometimes I buy these for my office at Christmas or St Patrick’s Day.

The taste is divine, smooth and creamy.

The cost is a bit high for the amount you get so it’s not something I’d buy regularly.
Sarah S.
Crofton, MD
These are such a powerful flavored chocolate treat. The rich dark chocolate accompanied by the pungent mint is a great combination. I love how the different textures between the mint and the chocolate come together to make this exquisite treat.
jackie m.
chula vista
Love these chocolates they help satisfy your sweet tooth craving in such a small two bites that you won’t feel guilty afterwards. Packaging is nice and taste is even better. They are small that u can always slip a few in your purse in the go
Stephanie M.
These are delicious! They have a smooth, balanced flavor, and the mint is refreshing. I like that they are individually wrapped, so I can enjoy a small treat whenever I want one. I love to treat myself to these or give them as gifts.
Samantha P.
Hampton , VA
Mint and dark chocolate are a great combination so these are a winner. In the winter I always want a mint chocolate treat and too many people go for the overly sweet white chocolate peppermint.. These are much better in my opinion.
Bre J.
Where can i find this?
Kim G.
Whats your favorite flavor/style?
Brandi B.