BY GHIRARDELLI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Descriptions:

The higher the cacao content in chocolate, the better it is for you. So if you’ve been monitoring your sweets intake, you can have a guilt-free snack thanks to Ghirardelli. As you bite into an individually wrapped dark chocolate square from this 50-piece box, just know that you’re eating 72 percent cacao every time. In the world of sugar, that’s a really high number. So bite away for health, flavor, and happiness.

• How does this taste? Do you actually get the full taste o...1 Answers
Ameeti K.
I LOVE dark chocolate and girardhelli has the best dark chocolate ever!!! The best part is that they have different percentages of dark chocolate so you can get either bitter, sweet, or in between. It’s a great brand
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
They make the best dark chocolate and also the best whites chocolate wafers for dipping. I love just a small taste of dark chocolate and my local grocery store carries this kind. I would purchase again.
Ashley R.
Baton Rouge
Very very yummy treat! I highly recommend this high quality mix! It is easy to find and makes delicious treats that ordinary brands cannot eat! Drooling just thinking about it!
E A.
This mix is good to add to baking or milk but might be too rich if you don't love chocolate like I do. I would still try it out and see if you like the overall flavor since it does not compare to the rest.
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
This is one of about 4 big brands of chocolate I will eat. The dark chocolate is so decadent without being overwhelming. Like Lindt, I find that it is very creamy and melts in your mouth. The flavor, or intensity, isn't very overwhelming being that it is dark chocolate (since some people don't like the bitterness that comes with rating dark chocolate). I love these and the limited edition peppermint bark flavor! Delicious!
Autumn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The best thing about dark chocolate is that it calms your craving with a very small amount. A ghirardelli chocolate square is the perfect amount! I live to have one as a small dessert after sinner or mid-afternoon pick me up.
Morgan B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love dark chocolate but when it comes to Ghirardelli, they know how to make chocolate right. I love how they melt in the mouth. The aftertaste is a bit bitter but that naturally comes with dark chocolate.
Rose C.
My husband and I have been milk chocolate connoisseur since forever but our nurse daughter gave us a tin of their dark chocolates because it suppose to be healthier than milk chocolate. At first I found the taste a little too intense not as sweet but now I love dark chocolate. Sometimes I put a tiny bit in my hot coffee! Oh yeah baby!!!
Mandy W.
Lynchburg, VA
Hands down THE BEST hot chocolate mix!!!! This uses milk instead of water (like most hot chocolate mixed) so it is extremely creamy! Definitely worth the extra pennies spent of this hot chocolate, I will continue to buy this!
Sydney L.
This dark chocolate can satisfy my horrible sweet tooth without too much sugar. It's such a smooth dark chocolate and tastes like it is much better quality than most. I ate a ton during finals week because my sweet tooth is the worst then.
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
How does this taste? Do you actually get the full taste of Dark chocolate?