BY GHIRARDELLI #10 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Descriptions:

Take time to slow down and feel yourself melt with each bite. Savor the complex symphony of intense chocolate layers sprinkled with refreshing, festive peppermint. Let the rich flavors surround your senses and envelop you in the warmth of the holidays. Enjoy as the chocolate pleasure lingers.

• Never tried this how is it?3 Answers
  • I love melting a few of these down in a big mug of hot ch...5 Answers
  • Are they really strong in the flavor?3 Answers
Ghirardelli Squares 60% Peppermint Bark
  • "I recently got some for Christmas and didn't think I'd like it because I don't enjoy white chocolate but the white chocolate isn't overpowering and there are actual chunks of candy cane in it." in 25 reviews
  • "Two words "freaking amazing" my boyfriend loves this durring Christmas time!im sure he would eat it year round if we could find it! " in 24 reviews
  • "My mom loves this chocolate bar, it's going to be in her stocking every year<3 I love the smoothness of the chocolate and peppermint is just perfect in every way!" in 23 reviews
  • "i love love love this peppermint bark i am a peppermint bark enthusiast and this is the best i hate that i cant get it all year round" in 23 reviews
  • "My favorite peppermint candy, every holiday season I watch for it to go on sale then buy a bunch of bags so I can eat it until summer." in 23 reviews
Krista T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wait all year long for November to roll back around so that the holiday limited edition candies go back on the shelves. Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark is one of my absolute favorites and one of the first I grab for when I see it's back and continue to keep grabbing for it all season.
This is the best peppermint bark I've ever tasted. The milk chocolate is smooth with an additional layer of white chocolate housing fine bits of peppermint hard candy inside. The peppermint is easily chewed and dissolves quickly. The hard candy bits never get stuck in my teeth like I have experienced with other peppermint barks.
While this chocolate is a bit on the more expensive side, it is well worth the cost!
Eliose L.
Union City, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Peppermint bark is one of my favorite flavors for this series of chocolate. The peppermint is hard so it might not be good for people who can't bite down that well. The peppermint taste is refreshing with the chocolate giving it a slightly bitter flavor. These are seasonal chocolates, but if you're lucky, you can find some in stores before Christmas time. They're usually sold around late November to January.
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
During the winter months , I know the first thing I'm going out to grab..... is this !  I love love love this peppermint bark ! It is so goooooodddddd! I always have to have a couple bags of this in my goody cupboard because I will grab a couple then go grab a couple more !  Next thing I know it's gone , so ya I'm addicted to this ♡  this is the only reason I get upset that winter is over because this is off the shelves until the next winter , total bummer! But it also gives me a reason to look forward to winter hahahaha !
Monica K.
Such an delicious treat! It is on the sweet side, so one individually wrapped squeeze is mate is the perfect amount! The chocolate is great quality! It comes with half milk chocolate layered with whites chocolate that has bits of peppermint. The combination is heavenly! It’s not overly minty. It gives a really nice hint of mint with the two chocolates. The bits of peppermint also give it a nice crunch. It’s an absolutely fun, delicious and festive flavor for the winter holidays.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
These only come out during the holidays and I try to stock up on them but inevitably I will run out before New Years. Then I will have to wait until the end of the year to see them again 😢😥🙁. These come in milk and dark chocolate with tiny chips of peppermint embedded in the white chocolate on top. They melt in your mouth and you can get a little bit of crunch from the peppermint. These are definitely something that you should experience for yourself next Christmas 🤶
Alexis C.
Highland, CA
First of all, these just remind me of Christmas and with that being said, these peppermint bark squares already get a five star rating from me with that alone. My family and I have enjoyed these squares every year around Christmas time and it seems to have just become a tradition. The balance between the chocolate and peppermint candy pieces just satisfies every sweet tooth craving I have and I can never just stop with one! I give these to my little ones and I can’t even be upset with the mess they make because they just look so cute as they are truly enjoying the amazing flavor these squares give. I love Ghiradelli’s and this has to be the best flavor of them all. Thank you for such a great product and many amazing Christmas time memories I flashback on every time I have a piece of peppermint bark!
Lori L.
San Antonio, TX
I am not too much of a sweets person anymore but I love eating these during the Christmas season! I am a big fan of all things peppermint flavored and these definitely satisfy my craving! I love the stripe packaging of the candies and love that the whole top layer of the chocolate is all peppermint and you can see it! Recommend these 100% to people who love peppermint.
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
These are delicious! Everyone in my house loves them! There are yummy treat they remind me of Christmas and they don't have as much fat as regular chocolate which is awesome! My kids don't do too well with sugar and of course there is sugar just not nearly as much as most candy my kiddos love peppermint! I used to have a horse and he loves these too LOL dead serious!
MaryAnn P.
Saluda , NC
This has got to be my all time favorite candy yet I’m sad it only comes out at Christmas time as soon as it comes out I stock up so I will have enough to last me several months it is so good I like to put mine in the refrigerator and keep it a little cold and to me it is better when it starts to warm in your mouth love love love this candy
Trent R.
Rexburg, ID
If you have never tried these magically squares of happiness. That transports you away from all the chores and errands you have to run today. Then what are you doing with your live. You need to eat some so you can deal with having your In-laws stay at your house over the holidays. You can thank me later (but your pants might say otherwise)
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Does it taste good,I want to know so I can try it out.
Jordan C.
New Albany , IN
Well this looks nice. Is it worth the money or should I try and grab one on sale after Christmas instead
Dorothy J.
Kenner, LA
Never tried this flavor before is it how is it
Kim P.
Lancaster, SC
this is adorable, I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate usually, how is the dark chocolate version? is it bitter?
Stacy P.
Is this bark overpowering with peppermint taste?

back