BY GHIRARDELLI #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Descriptions:

Take time to slow down and feel yourself melt with each bite. Savor the complex symphony of intense chocolate layers sprinkled with refreshing, festive peppermint. Let the rich flavors surround your senses and envelop you in the warmth of the holidays. Enjoy as the chocolate pleasure lingers.

• Never tried this how is it?3 Answers
  • I love melting a few of these down in a big mug of hot ch...5 Answers
  • Are they really strong in the flavor?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I recently got some for Christmas and didn't think I'd like it because I don't enjoy white chocolate but the white chocolate isn't overpowering and there are actual chunks of candy cane in it." in 25 reviews
  • "Two words "freaking amazing" my boyfriend loves this durring Christmas time!im sure he would eat it year round if we could find it! " in 24 reviews
  • "My mom loves this chocolate bar, it's going to be in her stocking every year<3 I love the smoothness of the chocolate and peppermint is just perfect in every way!" in 23 reviews
  • "i love love love this peppermint bark i am a peppermint bark enthusiast and this is the best i hate that i cant get it all year round" in 23 reviews
  • "My favorite peppermint candy, every holiday season I watch for it to go on sale then buy a bunch of bags so I can eat it until summer." in 23 reviews
Alexis C.
Redlands , CA
First of all, these just remind me of Christmas and with that being said, these peppermint bark squares already get a five star rating from me with that alone. My family and I have enjoyed these squares every year around Christmas time and it seems to have just become a tradition. The balance between the chocolate and peppermint candy pieces just satisfies every sweet tooth craving I have and I can never just stop with one! I give these to my little ones and I can’t even be upset with the mess they make because they just look so cute as they are truly enjoying the amazing flavor these squares give. I love Ghiradelli’s and this has to be the best flavor of them all. Thank you for such a great product and many amazing Christmas time memories I flashback on every time I have a piece of peppermint bark!
Krista T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wait all year long for November to roll back around so that the holiday limited edition candies go back on the shelves. Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark is one of my absolute favorites and one of the first I grab for when I see it's back and continue to keep grabbing for it all season.
This is the best peppermint bark I've ever tasted. The milk chocolate is smooth with an additional layer of white chocolate housing fine bits of peppermint hard candy inside. The peppermint is easily chewed and dissolves quickly. The hard candy bits never get stuck in my teeth like I have experienced with other peppermint barks.
While this chocolate is a bit on the more expensive side, it is well worth the cost!
Courtney G.
Northport
During the winter months , I know the first thing I'm going out to grab..... is this !  I love love love this peppermint bark ! It is so goooooodddddd! I always have to have a couple bags of this in my goody cupboard because I will grab a couple then go grab a couple more !  Next thing I know it's gone , so ya I'm addicted to this ♡  this is the only reason I get upset that winter is over because this is off the shelves until the next winter , total bummer! But it also gives me a reason to look forward to winter hahahaha !
Monica K.
Such an delicious treat! It is on the sweet side, so one individually wrapped squeeze is mate is the perfect amount! The chocolate is great quality! It comes with half milk chocolate layered with whites chocolate that has bits of peppermint. The combination is heavenly! It’s not overly minty. It gives a really nice hint of mint with the two chocolates. The bits of peppermint also give it a nice crunch. It’s an absolutely fun, delicious and festive flavor for the winter holidays.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
These only come out during the holidays and I try to stock up on them but inevitably I will run out before New Years. Then I will have to wait until the end of the year to see them again 😢😥🙁. These come in milk and dark chocolate with tiny chips of peppermint embedded in the white chocolate on top. They melt in your mouth and you can get a little bit of crunch from the peppermint. These are definitely something that you should experience for yourself next Christmas 🤶
Tawnee W.
Farmington
I know I might be the odd one out here, but I hate when somebody gifts me these.  During the holidays I can't seem to get away from them! I don't like the taste or the texture.  They're too hard and they're too sweet.  Last time somebody gave me a bag, I literally threw them in the garbage without a single bite.  I know, I should've donated them or something.  But I get so many during the holidays and they just sit there wasting away anyway.
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
These are delicious! Everyone in my house loves them! There are yummy treat they remind me of Christmas and they don't have as much fat as regular chocolate which is awesome! My kids don't do too well with sugar and of course there is sugar just not nearly as much as most candy my kiddos love peppermint! I used to have a horse and he loves these too LOL dead serious!
Meghan T.
They are a bit pricey, but I ALWAYS buy this chocolate when they are available. They are available seasonally during the winter months, especially around Christmas. I'm addicted to these things. They are smooth and creamy. The peppermint is not overpowering at all. I mean it's Ghirardelli. You can't ever go wrong. Quality chocolate that's worth the price!
AB B.
I look forward to Christmas time because I know peppermint bark Ghirardelli is coming out. I love the chocolate and peppermint immersion love affair create it to celebrate both chocolate and the traditional candy cane. The peppermint bark is both White and milk chocolate with peppermint bits that create a great treat but anyone to enjoy .
Kimberly S.
Dallas, TX
When it comes to sweet chocolate, I’m a fan! This stuff is amazing. Sometimes I’m not into the whole holiday season candy cause I can do without it.. but you’ve got to try this. It’s not overwhelming and it does make it really feel like it’s the holidays! My favorite thing about it are the small little peppermint pieces!
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Does it taste good,I want to know so I can try it out.
Jordan C.
New Albany, IN
Well this looks nice. Is it worth the money or should I try and grab one on sale after Christmas instead
Dorothy J.
Kenner, LA
Never tried this flavor before is it how is it
Kim P.
Lancaster, SC
this is adorable, I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate usually, how is the dark chocolate version? is it bitter?
Stacy P.
Is this bark overpowering with peppermint taste?