Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar uploaded by Kyra R.Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar uploaded by Kevin B.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Rich and creamy with complex chocolate intensity, our Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar is prized by professional bakers and home cooks alike for its consistent texture and deep chocolate flavor. The perfect go-to baking bar for everything from brownies to chocolate bars if you can dream it, you can bake it.

Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar
  • "My kids are a little weird they prefer the dark instead of semi sweet great for our chocolate chip and brownies and hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "I totally notice a difference using this chocolate for baking compared to less expensive/store brand chocolate" in 1 review
Sheila A.
USA
The choclate is to die for when using this for baking anything that calls for choclate. Melts in you mouth good.
Taylor W.
Owings, MD
This is a great product for making chocolate covered strawberries. It melted easily and was easy to work with.
Christina P.
Middletown , CT
I love this brand but there's a lawsuit going against it from 2008-2014 so I'd recommend going to another brand
Ashley N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this brand!!!!!! I like to melt it down and make chocolate covered strawberries!! I love the taste.
Stephanie F.
I love to use this for my homemade brownies and truffles. The taste is phenomenal and it's reliable.
Kerrie M.
Nashville, TN
Love baking with this chocolate. It's super easy to melt and folds into cookies or muffins so easily
Rachel D.
This tastes so good! Not too sweet at all. I really liked this and would recommend it to anyone!
Allie F.
Framingham, MA
Even though this chocolate is rich I do really like this kind ! The store in Disney is awesome
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love usingGhirarselli chocolate when I cook!!!! It makes the food taste soooo much better!!
Robin G.
Memphis, TN
Great chocolate, great taste, smooth,creamy and I really like this chocolate to bake with.

Walmart