Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar uploaded by Kyra R.Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar uploaded by Kevin B.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Rich and creamy with complex chocolate intensity, our Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar is prized by professional bakers and home cooks alike for its consistent texture and deep chocolate flavor. The perfect go-to baking bar for everything from brownies to chocolate bars if you can dream it, you can bake it.

Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar
  • "My kids are a little weird they prefer the dark instead of semi sweet great for our chocolate chip and brownies and hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "I totally notice a difference using this chocolate for baking compared to less expensive/store brand chocolate" in 1 review
Jennifer W.
The only chocolate I use for baking! Perfect for chocolate mouse, brownies, etc. Super chocolatey without being too sweet!
Jodie G.
Gulfport, MS
This baking bar is so nice for making chocolate bark or for chocolate chunk cookies! The chocolate melts so silky smooothe.
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS
I use these to make chili ate chip cookies. So delicious. Really makes your chocolate chip cookies delicious and special!
Nidhi P.
Cupertino, CA
I like it because of low sugar. I even eat it just like that. Of course I use it in baking cookies n muffins for my kids.
tiffiney p.
pollock,La
I love them soooooo much even if I have to hide them from my kids and hubby ! It's like my own little piece of heaven !
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
!I love all chocolate and I love Ghirardelli brand too! It can be more pricey than say a snickers, but so so worth it
grace i.
Louisville, KY
This is my main chocolate to use while baking, it is amazing! Easy to use in order to bake a little bit at a time.
Dianna Z.
Wichita Falls, TX
To anyone who loves chocolate this product is great for you. Its the best chocolate to me. And its a decent price.
Sarah H.
Puyallup, WA
We love baking with this at Christmas time. Easy to melt, easy to measure, and it always tastes great at the end.
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY
So yummy! These have a smoothr texture and flavor than Hershey's and less bitter ! So delicious and melts easily