Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar uploaded by Kyra R.Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar uploaded by Kevin B.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Rich and creamy with complex chocolate intensity, our Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar is prized by professional bakers and home cooks alike for its consistent texture and deep chocolate flavor. The perfect go-to baking bar for everything from brownies to chocolate bars if you can dream it, you can bake it.

Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar
  • "My kids are a little weird they prefer the dark instead of semi sweet great for our chocolate chip and brownies and hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "I totally notice a difference using this chocolate for baking compared to less expensive/store brand chocolate" in 1 review
Steph S.
Chattanooga, TN
Whenever I am baking, I always choose Ghiradeli. They have the best tasting chocolate that I have found for my recipes. Melts smoothly
Cassie G.
Eureka, MO
My favorite semi-sweet chocolate for baking, at least of those that are readily available to me. A square melts well in hot cocoa, as well.
Theresa D.
West Palm Beach, FL
The only baking bar is use is this one. I use it to bake cookies, cakes, make buttercream frosting and everything in between. It's perfect.
James C.
Shelby Twp, MI
There's no better chocolate for baking. I've used this in cheesecakes, cookies and brownies. It makes the best brownies you've ever had.
Kyra R.
Santa Maria, CA
This chocolate is so good. I made a puff pastry braid with this chocolate in the middle and it was so delicious. You should so try it.
Yonnie L.
New Orleans, LA
I love me some cookies you can't go wrong cookies my favorite I love it so much it's more shocking I wish I had some cookies right now
Rachel S.
Lake Butler , FL
SOOOO good! I love Ghirardelli anything, really. I know its more expensive, but I would definitely recommend this versus other brands.
Kaileigh A.
This is the best for baking. I only use this brand if possible. Cookies and other baked goods taste so much better with this brand!
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My absolute favorite brand of chocolate! Such a rich, lush flavor! It's my perfect had a bad day indulgence as a treat or a reward!
Huda A.
Springfield, OH
Ghirardelli is one of the best higher end chocolate brands there is. you cant beat it as it gives tasty results all the time.