Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar uploaded by Kyra R.Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar uploaded by Kevin B.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Rich and creamy with complex chocolate intensity, our Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar is prized by professional bakers and home cooks alike for its consistent texture and deep chocolate flavor. The perfect go-to baking bar for everything from brownies to chocolate bars if you can dream it, you can bake it.

Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar
  • "My kids are a little weird they prefer the dark instead of semi sweet great for our chocolate chip and brownies and hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "I totally notice a difference using this chocolate for baking compared to less expensive/store brand chocolate" in 1 review
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
I️ absolutely love baking with ghirardelli’s premium baking chocolate. The start and end products come out phenomenal and the taste is beyond delicious. You can tell they put in premium ingredients in crafting this chocolate because it makes your product come out premium. I️ highly recommend it.
Sandra D.
Townsend, TN
I love this Ghirardelli baking bar!Its so easy to make ganache with it. Tastes great! All of my guests loved it on the cheesecake I made. My only baking chocolate I will use now is Ghirardelli ❤️
alyssa t.
I switched to higher end end chocolate baking bars for homemade desserts that call for baking chocolate, such as brownies and ganache. The difference is noticeable! It melts very smoothly and evenly, and your dessert tastes even better! If you're going to bake from scratch, using the best products is worth it. And if chocolate is your primary flavor, flavor it with the best.
Courtney U.
I love this. Ghirardelli is the only chocolate bar I use now to bake with because it has a noticeably different and richer taste than the other bars I've used. It's really good quality. I use it to make brownies & it melts and mixes well. It has the best taste than similarly priced brands, & I think my baked goods look better when I use this compares to others. This is one of the products that is worth the price. I don't think I've found a cheaper brand that is comparable.
Ja'Nae L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love baking sweets, but every so often I get these baking bar wrappers to make my chocolate bark desserts that much richer in flavor. They are a bit pricey so keep that in mind if you like these when you buy them. I would recommend these wrappers to those who are having guests over
Nicole B.
Really great! This is great for baking; I recently decided to try chocolate cake from scratch and ended up using this bar and bittersweet chocolate! It was incredible! Ghirardelli has such a great reputation and it makes all the baked goods taste so much better!
Courtney J.
Ghirardelli is the best high quality chocolate for baking and candy making. It's the best tasting chocolate I've found and I've tried several brands. It melts easily without burning and creates an appealing look when used to cover cake pops and candies.
Connie A.
Seguin, TX
If you're going to go through the trouble to bake, why use inferior chocolate? Use a chocolate that will make you proud. Ghirardelli is only the finest chocolate, which is what your baked treasures deserve. Absolutely reliable melting every time.
Kevin B.
Roanoke
This chocolate bar is terrible, its like they form pressed baking chocolate into a bar and sent it to the store. It has a crumbly texture, its best by date is 7-31-17 I would hate to see what it would look like by that date!
Madeline D.
I usually have trouble finding good baking chocolate that doesn't burn but the Ghirardelli baking chocolate is wonderful. It doesn't scald when being melted, and tastes so good in what I bake. My only complaint is the thickness, but that could be my problem, and not the product.