Ghirardelli Sea Salt Escape
Ghirardelli Sea Salt Escape
By Ghirardelli
Milena W.
Keyport, NJ

Hello!I have always wanted to try these candies.I really like sweet and salty things.I wanted to know where I could possibly buy these,how much,and Are they a good combination of something salty yet sweet like chocolate??

Boston, MA
4 years, 11 months ago
You will definitely find them at Ghirardelli stores, possibly CVS, target, walmart, and other drugstores. I would also recommend trying a candy store with chocolate specialties! Good luck finding it!
Boston, MA
Virginia S.
Virginia S.
Maywood, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
I found these at Target and at a couple of drugstores. You should definitely try them as they have the perfect blend of sweet and salty!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Salt Lake City, UT
4 years, 11 months ago
I would say most stores (target, kmart, walmart) This chocolate is great! You get the chocolate goodness with the little pieces of almond with a light sea salt taste but its not like it over powers it. I LOVE it, you should give it a try!! :)
Melinda S.
Melinda S.
4 years, 11 months ago
You cant really taste the salt all that much, in my opinion.