Milena W.
Milena W.
Keyport, NJ

Hello!I have always wanted to try these candies.I really like sweet and salty things.I wanted to know where I could possibly buy these,how much,and Are they a good combination of something salty yet sweet like chocolate??
Dec. 11, 2012, 7:49 a.m.
You will definitely find them at Ghirardelli stores, possibly CVS, target, walmart, and other drugstores. I would also recommend trying a candy store with chocolate specialties! Good luck finding it!
Dec. 11, 2012, 7:49 a.m.
Virginia S.
Virginia S.
Dec. 10, 2012, 3:05 p.m.
I found these at Target and at a couple of drugstores. You should definitely try them as they have the perfect blend of sweet and salty!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Dec. 6, 2012, 12:49 p.m.
I would say most stores (target, kmart, walmart) This chocolate is great! You get the chocolate goodness with the little pieces of almond with a light sea salt taste but its not like it over powers it. I LOVE it, you should give it a try!! :)
Melinda S.
Melinda S.
Dec. 6, 2012, 12:48 p.m.
You cant really taste the salt all that much, in my opinion.

Join Now