Add a Photo

Photos (93)
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Feb. 22, 2016, 12:31 p.m.
Review for: Duet
Received the sweet hearts premium Chocolate assortment from my bf on Valentine's Day. Boy I was so impressed they were so sophisticated for Chocolates. Beautiful presentation and excellent flavors including, chocolate hazelnut cream with toffee bits, milk chocolate filled with caramel cream, chocolate almond cream, & my fav dark chocolate filled with cacao nibs in cream! Pure heaven in a box ❤️
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
I am not much of a candy person. But this brand and this flavor along with Carmel are my absolute weakness. I can sit and eat the entire bag in one sitting .This is why I limit my self to special occasion and holidays.The creaminess. And richness are like nothing you have ever tasted.The way the chocolate melts and combines with the center is simply terrif.
Kristy I.
Kristy I.
Tehachapi, CA
These are the bee's knees!! My favorite treat when I need some indulgence. They are so rich that I am satisfied after one or two, (though I have binged the whole bag once or twice,) and not too sweet. Perfect silly, smooth packages of amazing-ness!! I'm nibbling on a square as I type this so forgive me for my lack of clear thinking.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Navarre, FL
Bought this for my "girl needs", and I only got 2 pieces, my husband scarfed down the rest. The salty, sweet combo really works. My love for this pushed me to try the salted caramel filled chocolate. Let me tell you, if you like the roasted almonds and sea salt, you'll love the salted caramel too. Top notch chocolate, yum!
Shala H.
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
June 29, 2016, 12:31 p.m.
Review for: Selection
This chocolate is so rich and yummy if you've never tried this brand I highly recommend you give them a try their caramel squares are my favorite very decadent and rich and these ones are also really good the sea salt is just a little too salty for me maybe if it had less in it I would enjoy it more
Emma L.
Emma L.
Blacksburg, VA
July 21, 2016, 5:18 p.m.
Review for: Selection
This is the perfect level of salty and sweet. It gives you the taste of chocolate. I bought it at my local grocery store when it was on sale. I thought to give it a try. It was good quality and everything I expected. I will repurchase for sure once I get hit with the craving again or if its on sale.
Juan M.
Juan M.
I do like the taste of chocolate with the added sea salt on top. I think that the combination of salty sweet is absolutely delicious sometimes and can really fix a craving. When I first tried it, it was different and I was unsure if I really liked it until I kept eating it and decided that I did.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Morganton, NC
I love this brand of chocolate because of the quality. You truly get better than what you pay for. I love that it doesn't taste fake, processed, and as chemical like as other brands can. This is simply great quality chocolate. And you can't beat all of the incredible flavor options!
Renee G.
Renee G.
Sandia, TX
This candy is pure heaven in your mouth. If your not a fan of salt than its not for you. I love sea salt as its chunky and strong but not overpowering when combined those rich and creamy ghirardelli chocolate. It just works good together if like that sweet and salty combination.
Lily F.
Lily F.
Pleasantville, NY
June 13, 2016, 3:13 a.m.
Review for: Selection
These are sooo soooo yummy. If you like french fries dipped in milkshakes or potato chips and ice cream or chocolate covered pretzels, you'll probably like these. The chocolate is creamy and flavorful, and there are little bits of salt that are a burst of flavor on your tongue.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Leeza S.
Bonaire , Ga
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Jaselynn H.
Jaselynn H.
Miami , FL
Which ghirardelli chocolate is a favorite?