BY GHIRARDELLI

• How are these? Is the sea salt an overpowering taste?2 Answers
  • is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but wasn't su...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is it worth t...2 Answers
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
I am not much of a candy person. But this brand and this flavor along with Carmel are my absolute weakness. I can sit and eat the entire bag in one sitting .This is why I limit my self to special occasion and holidays.The creaminess. And richness are like nothing you have ever tasted.The way the chocolate melts and combines with the center is simply terrif.
Kristy I.
Kristy I.
Tehachapi, CA
These are the bee's knees!! My favorite treat when I need some indulgence. They are so rich that I am satisfied after one or two, (though I have binged the whole bag once or twice,) and not too sweet. Perfect silly, smooth packages of amazing-ness!! I'm nibbling on a square as I type this so forgive me for my lack of clear thinking.
Shala H.
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This chocolate is so rich and yummy if you've never tried this brand I highly recommend you give them a try their caramel squares are my favorite very decadent and rich and these ones are also really good the sea salt is just a little too salty for me maybe if it had less in it I would enjoy it more
Emma L.
Emma L.
Blacksburg, VA
This is the perfect level of salty and sweet. It gives you the taste of chocolate. I bought it at my local grocery store when it was on sale. I thought to give it a try. It was good quality and everything I expected. I will repurchase for sure once I get hit with the craving again or if its on sale.
Juan M.
Juan M.
I do like the taste of chocolate with the added sea salt on top. I think that the combination of salty sweet is absolutely delicious sometimes and can really fix a craving. When I first tried it, it was different and I was unsure if I really liked it until I kept eating it and decided that I did.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Morganton, NC
I love this brand of chocolate because of the quality. You truly get better than what you pay for. I love that it doesn't taste fake, processed, and as chemical like as other brands can. This is simply great quality chocolate. And you can't beat all of the incredible flavor options!
Renee G.
Renee G.
Sandia, TX
This candy is pure heaven in your mouth. If your not a fan of salt than its not for you. I love sea salt as its chunky and strong but not overpowering when combined those rich and creamy ghirardelli chocolate. It just works good together if like that sweet and salty combination.
Lily F.
Lily F.
Pleasantville, NY
These are sooo soooo yummy. If you like french fries dipped in milkshakes or potato chips and ice cream or chocolate covered pretzels, you'll probably like these. The chocolate is creamy and flavorful, and there are little bits of salt that are a burst of flavor on your tongue.
Raine W.
Raine W.
Manchaca, TX
These are my favorite snacks to hide in my bedside table for whenever I need a little pick me up. They have just the right aroumnt of sweet to salty to hit my sweet tooth just right. I also like that I can find them where ever I need to, drug store to even some gas stations
Angwai J.
Angwai J.
San Diego, CA
I'm a huge chocolate fan, and I usually prefer chocolates with higher cacao contents, but this is absolutely great. It's a great value compared to other chocolates and on sale all the time. I'd recommend this to any chocolate lover, I will definitely be buying this again.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Jaselynn H.
Jaselynn H.
Which ghirardelli chocolate is a favorite?