BY GHIRARDELLI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Indulge in the richly decadent chocolate taste that you expect from Ghirardelli. Our Salted Caramel brownie perfectly pairs sweet and salty caramel with a semisweet chocolate brownie for an indulgent and sophisticated treat.

Asia S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I like this brand but I honestly feel the brownies in the stores are much better than the box due to the few times I have purchased the brownies not being as good or dry (& I’d have all of the ingredients)
Terri C.
My absolute favorite brand. Especially this mix of salted caramel. Great combination of succulent brownie with salted caramel drizzled into the mix. Tastes great with vanilla ice cream.
MauraLyn M.
I was disappointed in these brownies. Maybe I just didn’t like the caramel sauce that gets added to the brownie batter and on top of the cooked brownies. Either way, I don’t think I’ll be trying these again.
Amy V.
They have these at Walmart and I bought a box. This was very yummy and sweet of course but I felt like they were pretty thin, and I hate that. I love the soft texture though.
Tonya J.
Hornbeak, TN
I love anything with salted caramel but this... This is the best. It has a great flavor and I would recommend anyone that loves caramel to try these
Veronica S.
This box brownie mix is delicious! The salted caramel sauce is the perfect blend. These brownies are super rich and chocolatey.
Christina H.
The perfect mix of chocolate and salted caramel. These brownies go great warm with vanilla ice cream
Alissa M.
Fort Riley, KS
The best brownie mix on the market!! Add a drew ups of pecans to take it to the next level. My favorite go to when making brownies from scratch is not an option.