Ghirardelli Premium Chocolate Assortment Gourmet Collection Gift Box

• Dulce De Leche piece
  • Chocolate Espresso piece
  • Dark Chocolate Truffle piece
  • Hazelnut Crisp piece

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ghirardelli Premium Chocolate Assortment Gourmet Collection Gift Box!
How would you rate this product?
Tallahassee, FL
I love to smoke a bowl of some dank weed, then sit by the fireplace letting each chocolate melt in my mouth as I melt into my leather armchair. These are awesome anytime. Not just for special occasions. Treat yourself.
Massena, NY
Let's face it, Ghirardelli chocolates are the best! So smooth and delicious. I buy them all the time. My family has different tastes, so I keep an assortment on hand.
Hattiesburg, MS
My mom and I both these to try out since we both love Ghirardelli and they disappeared in a minute. These chocolates are very good quality and taste, easily one of my favorite affordable chocolate brands.
Amazing!!!!!!! That’s all I can say- I will spend the money to get these!!! I hide them from my family- just because I don’t want want to share with my boys.... mom needs them more!!! Lol!!!!
Salt Lake Cty, UT
The white chocolate and caramel ghiradelli squares are my favorite, but I'm willing to let some people have one. These are a good assortment for people with different tastes.
Rochester, NY
I believe that Ghirardelli is one of the best cholesterol brands around and this assortment is great if you want to try a different piece of chocolate once in awhile
Newark, OH
Delish!! I really like that they are a thin, creamy mint. When I just want a small bit of a candy this is my go to! Perfect for an after dinner mint!!
San Diego , CA
Love getting my self the assortment collection because one type is not enough to have. Plus it's a good way to share, that's if you like sharing.
Allentown, PA
To me all of the other weird flavors are nasty. they do not taste gourmet at all. dislike this very much. would rather the plain milk chocolate.
Halethorpe, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always use this chocolate when baking. It's rich and always melts perfectly and as long as you don't burn the chocolate it turns out amazing.

Looking for your answer?