Ghirardelli Premium Brownie Mix Triple Fudge

by Ghirardelli

Descriptions:

The luxuriously deep flavor and smooth texture of Ghirardelli Premium Chocolate is the secret to pure brownie perfection. Indulge in this ultra rich, moist and chewy brownie, and experience moments of timeless pleasure with Ghirardelli. Better Chocolate. Better Brownies.

I live in a supportive living home , so I don’t have a stove , but I do have a brownie maker for my microwave, does anyone know if this mix is compatible with this ? I adore Ghirardelli chocolate and would love to try this , but my funds are very limited and I don’t want to buy anything I can’t use.?
What is your favorite frosting to put on these brownies?
Which would you prefer these or the double chocolate? Do you even taste the difference and how much chocolate is in it?
Start your review of Ghirardelli Premium Brownie Mix Triple Fudge!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Moist brownies very good and it was chocolate goodness I love this so much and my kids love itin 1 review
21 days agoWaco, TX
Ghirardelli Brownie mix is the best brownie mix you can pick up at your local grocery store. It is so rich and tastes like a homemade brownie. Other mixes tend to taste like they are a mix or they don’t taste like chocolate but more artificial which is why Ghirardelli is the best!!
3 months agoDeerfield Bch, FL
Stop it! You’re killing me! These are amazing even out of a box mix. I don’t bake often but if I do, it’s from a box and I’ve used these a bunch of times. Always delish! Highly recommended.
2 months agoOrlando, FL
My children love this mix. It’s so do chocolates and delicious. Bakes up wonderfully with a moist center and lightly crusted top. Perfect. Have never baked a bad batch of this. Can’t go wrong with the instructions.
2 months agoReseda, CA
This stuff is expensive and for the price you would think that it should be the best boxed brownies to buy right? But wrong! They’re a bit too dense for me and overly chocolate-y (yes that’s a thing). They’re good, but I’d rather grab a pilslbury or Duncan Hines brownie mix over this one.
15 days agoMiami,Fl
This mix is easy, quick, and makes utterly luscious, chocolatey, wonderful brownies. i bake quite a bit, and I consider these brownies to be as good as the homemade brownies i make.
2 years agoBoise, ID
I️ usually don’t make anything from a box but decided to try this out because I’ve been craving brownies and been too sick to make the effort to make them from scratch. These are probably the best brownies I’ve ever made! So moist and chocolatey!!! I️ ate like 3 last night 😂😂🖤🖤
2 years agoApple Creek, OH
These brownie mixes are absolutely delicious. They are better than any other boxed brownie I have bought and made before. I Would highly recommend to anyone who is a fan of brownies, or anyone looking to make a quick and easy treat for a holiday gathering
9 months agoRound Rock, TX
Baking brownies has always been a struggle for me to bake them perfect but Ghirardelli Premium Brownie Mix Triple Fudge always comes out perfect the edges are always soft the brownies don’t harden once there cooled and they taste AMAZING!!! This is my go to brownie mix from now on.
2 years agoTucson, AZ
Ghiradelli makes my favorite brownie mixes. They're a little pricier than some of the other brans your see in the store but its 100% worth it. The brownies are always super rich and full of flavor and the chocolate is of high quality.
2 years agoValdosta, GA
These brownies turn out so delicious, and soft. I buy this mix every once in a while. I bake this, and fresh out of the oven I put a scoop of vanilla ice cream, and there goes the dessert. I totally recommend this brownie mix.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...