Ghirardelli Premium Brownie Mix Triple Fudge

Descriptions:

The luxuriously deep flavor and smooth texture of Ghirardelli Premium Chocolate is the secret to pure brownie perfection. Indulge in this ultra rich, moist and chewy brownie, and experience moments of timeless pleasure with Ghirardelli. Better Chocolate. Better Brownies.

I live in a supportive living home , so I don’t have a stove , but I do have a brownie maker for my microwave, does anyone know if this mix is compatible with this ? I adore Ghirardelli chocolate and would love to try this , but my funds are very limited and I don’t want to buy anything I can’t use.?
What is your favorite frosting to put on these brownies?
Which would you prefer these or the double chocolate? Do you even taste the difference and how much chocolate is in it?
Start your review of Ghirardelli Premium Brownie Mix Triple Fudge!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Moist brownies very good and it was chocolate goodness I love this so much and my kids love itin reviews
Duyen T.
Ghirardelli Premium Brownie Mix Triple Fudge uploaded by Duyen T.
Purchased at: Target
Are actually really good brownie mix coming from a box. I love how it also comes with chocolate chips but it can get pricey. Though it is totally worth it. The brownie aren’t dry but are moist and soft.
Page E.
Ghirardelli chocolate brownie mix triple fudge it's my absolute favorite is brownie mix is absolutely best budget chocolate brownies I love it with a big ol glass of milk
Jaclyn C.
Barnegat, NJ
AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS!! I use this mix not only for brownies, but for my brownie cookies as well. Because it is triple fudge, the flavor is even greater. I love this mix and this brand! Highly recommend.
Kimberlyn P.
Broadview Heights, OH
So good! One of the best brownie mixes on the market. You should definitely give it a try!
Holly B.
Pawtucket, RI
These are so rich and delicious! I'm all for baking things homemade but these brownies are so amazing. Serve them warm with a scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream on top and thank me later😋
Sarah S.
1,629 reviews
Ghirardelli Premium Brownie Mix Triple Fudge uploaded by Sarah S.
I made these Ghirardelli chocolate triple fudge brownies for the first time tonight. I am totally impressed by them. These made for some absolutely delicious fudgy brownies. They cooked up really well even with a vegan egg substitute instead of a regular egg. They also tasted really wonderful when I added a homemade peanut butter buttercream frosting to them. I took them over to a dessert night with friends and they were a huge hit.
Bryanna B.
Lakeland, FL
Love this product. Definitely not my go to brand because it's a little more expensive but great taste. It goes well with Hershey's chocolate frosting. It definitely meet my expectations for the price and brand Ghiradelli! I definitely recommend to those that love original Ghiradelli chocolate.
Brittany K.
Berlin, NJ
I love these brownies so rich and thick and notttt dry. They are so quick and easy to make.
Marcela O.
The best brownie mix on the market!! Foolproof, easy to make, and so chocolatey and decadent!! I like eating my brownies on its own with no ice cream.
Beckah M.
Sacramento, CA
OMG this brownie mix is amazing.  I love the triple fudge variety and appreciate the ample chocolate that can be found in the mix.  It cooks up so well, and I like it a tad chewy.  It is so good served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.  It is one of my favorite boxed mixes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...