Ghirardelli Premium Brownie Mix Double Chocolate

Descriptions:

We've doubled the chocolate intensity of our ultra-rich, chewy brownies by stirring chocolate chips into the batter! The secret ingredient is Ghirardelli premium chocolate making a timeless classic even better. Net weight: 20 oz.

Are these as decadent as one would believe them to be, based off of having their chocolate chips and hit chocolate ?
Never used and never really thought of making brownies,, do they taste nice?
que tan buenos quedan los brownies? no he probado esta cajita!!
Start your review of Ghirardelli Premium Brownie Mix Double Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
13 days agoRoosevelt, NY
Purchased at: Costco
Easily the best box mix brownies out there. Add some toasted walnuts for extra yumminess! They have some with nuts included as well. You'll almost never know it wasn't made from scratch. Once you try these, all other box brownies will taste horrible! Ghirardelli Ultimate Chocolate Brownie Mix
2 months agoLindon, UT
BEST TASTING BROWNIES EVER! These are the best ever. I bought a huge pack at Costco, and they were gone within a month. We have these every week with my family--they are everyone's favorite. They taste homemade and are super fudgey. I love them so much!
3 months agoLouisville, KY
I swear by these!! They are the right amount of chocolate. They turn out soft and gooey and my friends and family can’t get enough of these brownies they wonder what my secret is and I tell them this mix.
19 days agoWest Allis, WI
I have been using this for years!! The only brownies that we will finish and eat! Little bit more price wise than others , but so good!!now this is real chocolate!!
10 days agoRockford
Purchased at: Walmart
A sufistacated decadent brownie this brand always takes you to chocolate heaven and this brownie mix is no exception. Its positively sinful! I love the texture and the chew and the taste is delightful and soooo chocolatey! I love all the flavors but caramel is my favorite .
3 months agoSan marcos, CA
Best brownie mix you could buy! I wasn’t sure if splurging on ghirardelli (as opposed to the generic brand) was going to be worth it but they are amazing. So fudgy and full of rich chocolate flavor! My go-to brownie mix when I want to impress the crowd
2 months agoBloomington
I really like this mix. The brownies turned out very nice. It was my first time using it, but I did buy it in bulk. Luckily, I enjoyed them very much! They’re super rich and good. Everyone that had them loved them!
23 days agoClovis, CA
Purchased at: Costco
This is one of my all-time favorite brownie mixes. The brownies come out with that perfect brownie texture with lots of little chocolate chunks inside. That make this just so gooey gooey and amazingly yummy brownies.
2 months agoGladstone, VA
These are the delicious brownies. Rich chocolate brownies. If you like to indulge in chocolate these are your brownies. Add some chocolate ice cream, or whipped cream. Or they are delicious just as they are.
a month ago
Purchased at: Costco
i love these brownies! they are so easy to make and so good! whenever i hear that family is coming i quickly make a batch of these brownies and everyone loves them! i would definitely recommend it to others! also the price is not too bad because one pack would last you a while!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...