Ghirardelli Premium Baking Cocoa Sweet Ground Cocoa uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

Whether you're baking or mixing up the ultimate sipping chocolate, the rich flavor of Ghirardelli Sweet Ground Cocoa creates an intense chocolate experience. Alkalized through the Dutch process and blended with just the right amount of sugar, and real vanilla, the result is perfectly balanced chocolate flavor with a beautiful, deep mahogany hue.

Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
Who doesn't love chocolate? I am a total foodie and I love using this chocolate when baking. It is rich and delicious! It can be used in so many ways! I recently made a chocolate cake with a bavarian cream in the middle and everyone was blown away! It's because I used a quality chocolate!
Sandra K.
Ghiardelli chocolates are heavenly, so naturally, I found the Ghirardelli Cocoa to be absolutely decadent and delicious. I've tried many different brands in the past, but I now realize what I had been missing out on after trying this product. The Ghirardelli cocoa is so rich and creamy, and it's not overly sweet; instead, it's more like a semi-sweet dark chocolate flavor. Excellent cocoa!
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Absolutely my favorite chocolate ever. It is super smooth in flavor and totally​ is not overly sweet, it is just spectacularly perfect.
Alicia H.
Grand Prairie, TX
I use this to make my homemade brownies and they turn out awesome! It is really chocolate and gooey just the way everyone loves.
Miriam L.
W Valley City, UT
Love ghirardelli but this is too sweet and extra creamy. Maybe using less or increasing liquid. Overall is decent
Karis M.
This cocoa is much richer now than the Hershey's brand, so it doesn't take quite as much to add the flavour. Yum

Amazon