Ghirardelli Premium Baking Chips Milk Chocolate uploaded by Emily E.Ghirardelli Premium Baking Chips Milk Chocolate uploaded by Arianna A.

BY GHIRARDELLI #4 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Highest-quality cocoa butter, whole milk powder, and exotic vanilla blend together in creamy, sweet baking chips, perfect for making everything from chocolate chip cookies to triple chocolate blondies the possibilities are endlessly irresistible.

• Which is yoir favourite kind ?havent tried it but would like to1 Answers
  • Are these good for making brownies with? 1 Answers
  • How much are these?2 Answers
Ghirardelli Premium Baking Chips Milk Chocolate
  • "When I used them when baking chocolate chip cookies, as well as stuffing them into Pillsbury croissants before you pop them into the oven." in 2 reviews
  • "Ghiradelli is my favorite brand of chocolate so being able to use these little chips in my baking is great!" in 1 review
  • "I love baking with these chocolate chips for some reason they seem to taste a lot better my recipe that's why always buy them" in 1 review
  • "My husband and his coworkers devour the cookies every time I make them. " in 1 review
Lexy Y.
A little costly compared to other chocolate chips, but definitely worth the price! Delicious real cocoa it is perfect in chocolate chip cookies or as a chocolate burst to cakes. Best chocolate a chocolate lover could want or ask for. LOVE LOVE
A C.
Best milk chocolate chips my family has found. Try to always keep a bag on hand. Have a very high quality taste & although they seem to be a bit pricier than others I’ve found. They’re well worth the price. My expectations were definitely met with this product.
Dawn S.
I LOVE these chocolate chips, they are so addi. If they make it into a cookie they melt so well. They are a little more expensive than most brands, but they are worth it for the flavor.
Plasticqueens B.
Las Vegas , NV
when I prepare cupcakes and pancakes with these chocolate chips I have guaranteed success, everyone at home eats until there is nothing left. these sparks gives a unique flavor to desserts
De'Anna B.
Clovis
Anytime my husband and I plan to bake cookies, we go for these chocolate chips. We can find these at our local grocery store. They are delicious! Last year, I gifted my work study students a hot chocolate kit. I want the hot chocolate to be special and gourmet, so I added these chocolate chips.
Talia L.
Tucson, AZ
I like these chocolate chips but I don’t love them. A little pricey, not the best value. I’ve used them a few times. I buy them at Fry’s typically, sometimes Walmart. Not necessarily recommend to others. I think they’re a little too sweet in a cookie. Definitely not the flavor I was going for but also a delicious milk chocolate on their own.
Tina S.
I have never been disappointed with Ghirardelli Premium Baking Milk Chocolate Chips! It is worth the extra few cents you pay for that smooth, sweet, decadent flavor. I wouldn't think of making my grandmother's chocolate peanut butter balls for the holidays with anything else.
Kristin M.
Centreville, VA
This is one of the best made chocolates ever! They're good in all recipes, including melting them and then dipping strawberries or pretzels inside Ghiradelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Baking Chips
Alia A.
Davenport, FL
These are my favorite chocolate chips for baking. The flavor of the chocolate is so rich and delicious. They melt perfectly and taste amazing in almost anything you put them in. I also melt them to dip strawberries in it
Kayleigh J.
Burlington, ND
My go to chocolate chips for baking any cake that requires chocolate, they provide the best taste and they don't always sink to the bottom of the cake like most brands
Amber K.
Covington, KY
Would these be good in no bake cookies? Or would they be to crunchy?
Deja Y.
Fresno, TX
Can I put this in warm milk ?
Irene V.
Adelanto , CA
Is this good for making ganache??
Rebekah H.
Spruce Pine, NC
I have never been able to melt chocolate in the microwave, and have especially had trouble with this brand. They take forever to melt, and then by the time that they do, it hardens back up and they are then unusable. Does anyone have any tips? Or am I just ignorant and doing something completely wrong?
Amber B.
I have never been able to melt chocolate on the stove before? I use the double boiler method but my chocolate seem to still burn and turn hard! I do not neglect it, I watch it carefully but I have lost many bags this way. Microwave is not an option! Any tips?