BY GHIRARDELLI #24 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Descriptions:

Ghirardelli 100% Cacao Unsweetened Baking Bar starts with the finest cocoa beans from around the world. The beans are carefully roasted and milled to create the pure, rich Ghirardelli chocolate taste. This unsweetened baking bar will give your desserts the delectable essence of pure chocolate intensity.

Buy on Walmart
Liana N.
Kekaha
I use these when I make my Muddy Buddies. They’re prefect when it’s melted with butter and peanut 🥜 butter. All mixed up. Add your dry cereal 🥣 mix of your choice (Chex cereal). Powder with powdered sugar and let it cool off. Great for parties 🎉 🎊 potluck and certain occasions. Just make sure if anyone has any nut related allergies, that you don’t give them any.
valentina c.
Lantana, TX
This is perfect for those of us who love to bake! It’s unsweetened so NOT for consumption like a candy bar. Works perfectly when melted down to use in brownies, cookies, and cakes. Delivers a strong and pure chocolate flavor that works well in any dessert!
Deanna D.
Columbus
This chocolate is very good when baking like brownies cookies . It's one of my favorites and I have recommended to friends and family and they are also happy with this brand of chocolates it's not over powering your bake foods just right.
Bryn N.
I love using this for my baking. It gives a wonderful, intense chocolate flavor that is very smooth. This is my favorite baking chocolate for things that require baker's chocolate.  When I've looked at it before, it seems to have a higher percent of cocoa fat, which is great for baking!
Tiffany P.
N Providence, RI
I use this chocolate for baking. I make brownies and I also make hazelnut chocolate truffles using this chocolate. I will never bake with any other chocolate. It's simply the best. I also love how inside the packaging has recipes.
Lza H.
Albuquerque
I melted these down to coat salted caramel chews, omg! It was seriously so good. This chocolate really is dark and has great cocoa flavors. I will definitely use it again
Heather K.
Depew, NY
This is perfect for baking such as pancakes are muffins when you want to add some sweet to it but not overpower with the sugar that you're already using in baking
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love all the ghiradelli chocolate however I do wish the packaging was different. Most baking chocolate comes in a container you can heat up to make it convenient but ghiradellis comes in candy bar form. Change the packaging and everything would be perfect
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Amanda R.
Los Angeles
I used Ghirardelli for a cake recipe once. It was insanely delicious. I’ve made the cake a few times since, using different brands of chocolate & it hasn’t been good. It’s not nearly as rich & flavorful. I’m switching back to Ghirardelli for sure!
Kyla P.
East Freetown, MA
What do you use this for while baking?
Amy C.