BY GHIRARDELLI #31 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Ghirardelli® Chocolate Premium Baking Bar 100% Cacao Unsweetened Chocolate.
All natural.
San Francisco.
Founded in 1852. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love all the ghiradelli chocolate however I do wish the packaging was different. Most baking chocolate comes in a container you can heat up to make it convenient but ghiradellis comes in candy bar form. Change the packaging and everything would be perfect
Deloris L.
Arkadelphia, AR
I'm not an intuitive cook, meaning I have to follow a recipe to the last letter. But I do well when I make sure to use quality ingredients. One dish I can make is chocolate mouse. I use this Ghirardelli chocolate as my main ingredient and it always produces rich, creamy goodness!
Julie M.
Lumberton, NC
This bar is ideal for baking. It has a dark rich texture. It melts easily. The flavor is just perfect a high percentage of healthy chocolate. You will definitely need to add sweetener to this. It's perfect for low carb baking. I prefer this over other brands. The taste is much more intense and full bodied.
Lauren J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I use this for a lot of my baking. I use it for my ganache, filling, for my frosting and so much more. I love it's smooth and velvety taste. I recommend this product to anyone who asks.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
This is a great chocolate bar for baking. It's high quality and a very respected brand. I used it in a chocolate cake and added a rich chocolate flavor. I'm glad that I tried it out and would try it again
albanys j.
Is the best chocolate recipes start with the finest cocoa beans, carefully roasted and milled to create the iconic deep Ghirardelli chocolate taste. With no added sugar or dairy, our unsweetened baking bar offers unadulterated chocolate intensity—the perfect building block for layering flavor and texture. i love it!!!!!
diana v.
Antioch, CA
Amazing chocolate to bake with. Velvety texture and strong rich flavor. Very healthy for you, the most percentage of cacao you can find in a chocolate bar. Not to be eaten alone, as it can be very bitter.
Trinidad P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ghirardelli chocolates are rich and delicious so it is no surprise the baking chocolate would be just as good. This bar is very rich and great to bake with
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
I love giving this as a present to people. They really enjoy the size and flavor of it. I personally don't like this flavor but I hear it's great.
Mandi G.
Arab, AL
This is perfect for baking or even in my protein shakes and smoothies!!!!! Delicious chocolate goodness and not bad for you like some chocolate
Kyla P.
East Freetown, MA
What do you use this for while baking?