BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

The Chocolate Squares Premium Assortment from Ghirardelli are perfect for anyone who loves variety. These variety chocolate squares come in four different flavors, so someone who love mint will be equally as thrilled as someone who prefers caramel. Filled chocolate squares add extra flavor, and having them individually wrapped will encourage you to share with family and friends.

Dee A.
Hampton , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Stocking stuffers every yr! Everyone gets these including me! They are a family favorite and even though I will eat the squares throughout the year my kids don’t cause they like them for their holiday treat and it’s special to them. They have their favorites and will trade each other. They won’t trade the caramel though. It’s great chocolate. Rich creamy with those filled centers are just delicious.
Sheena M.
Talk about a fine tasting chocolate!  I can never decide which square I prefer.  My top pics are the bold dark with specs of sea salt and the raspberry filled.  The flavor combinations are popping.  So when I go to purchase a bag of squares I always look for the Assortment pack first.  You just cannot go wrong with options.
Ella I.
valley village
I personally don’t like chocolate that much, so that’s why am giving this a three star. I would say for not liking chocolate I loved the inside fillings of these. Even if I did like chocolate the reason I’m giving this a three star is because I personally think that the chocolate is a little bit too sweet and a little bit flavor less besides the sugar.
Apryl H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
We have lived in San Francisco, and also in Anaheim so we’ve been to the real and fake Ghirardelli Square on several occasions. My favorite dessert is the brownie Sunday! However, when I’m having a chocolate craving, I like a richer heavier chocolate. These little waivers don’t have the caramel or fudge to chocolate ratio that I crave.
Tiffany B.
Herndon
Love the variety pack and the assortment it provides. Are usually prefer the dark chocolate ones or the ones with caramel and sea salt. The dark chocolate meant is also a favorite of mine. Peppermint bark is great during the holiday season as well. These are awesome and easy to find and a good price for the amount you get.
Amanda G.
These are a staple at Christmas time. I always go for the caramel first but they are the perfect blend of chocolate to filling. It’s almost a crunch when you bite into them the chocolate is so perfectly set. All of the flavors are good and they make for a great gift if you can’t think of what to give someone.
Allie G.
Post Falls, ID
The caramel flavor is literally one of the only chocolates that I LOVE. I would take ice cream over any desserts, any day, but these just do it for me. My hubs gets them as treats for me, and I can have one and totally handle my sweet tooth. They are rich, and perfectly favored. The best!
aly M.
harpers ferry
I could literally eat these little squares all day long. Every single flavor variation is so delicious that I can’t even pick a favorite flavor. High in sugar and calories, but so worth it for the taste and luxuriousness of this chocolate. Now i’m craving some!
Mel V.
Hendersonvlle, TN
These are the perfect size to give you a little something sweet. There’s plenty of variety so that everyone in my family gets to choose the flavor they liked. I can’t leave them out as my kids... More like my husband will tear through the entire bag in no time.
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
This package is excellent for buying different varieties but still getting good quality chocolates. The flavors are great and I absolutely love the chocolate. My only quibble is that the price is usually pretty high. If there was a way to lower the price while still maintaining the quality of the product, I would love to buy more but it’s more of a luxury for me than anything.

Kohl's