GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateGhirardelli
Peppermint Brownie Milk Chocolate Squares

Ghirardelli Peppermint Brownie Milk Chocolate Squares

by Ghirardelli

Descriptions:

Rich chocolate layers and festive peppermint and brownie flavor are in every bite size piece of this smooth Ghirardelli chocolate. This world-famous chocolate is made in San Leandro CA with select high quality beans roasted for intensity and refined for smoothness.  These Ghirardelli chocolate squares are a perfect size when you need a little sweetness, or for parties, events, and glass bowls at receptions desks. In the home or at the office these always bring out the sweetness in everyone. Savor a Square. Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares, Milk Choocolate Peppermint Brownie, 7.7 oz.

SUGAR, UNSWEETENED CHOCOLATE, COCOA BUTTER, WHOLE MILK POWDER, MILK FAT, COCOA - PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, SOY LECITHIN - AN EMULSIFIER, RICE FLOUR, COCOA POWDER, CORN SYRUP, NATURAL PEPPERMINT FLAVOR, PALM OIL, TAPIOCA STARCH, CORN STARCH, RED #40 LAKE, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, SALT, VANILLA, SODIUM BICARBONATE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ghirardelli Peppermint Brownie Milk Chocolate Squares!
How would you rate this product?
vanessa H.
Frisco, TX
Best flavor ever!! We purchase these around the holidays and Christmas and it makes my breath smell so good and fresh.
Jess E.
Norwich, NY
My favorite Christmas time treat! I'm thankful they only come out around that time of the year or I'd be in trouble lol
Nikki O.
superior, WI
These are the best! The brownie center is smooth and minty and the classic Ghirardelli chocolate perfectly melts in your mouth.
Lizz P.
Oceanport
The best holiday candy everrrr!!!! I always stock up when it’s in stores!!! Might even be my favorite candy ever
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Got these for my husband for his stocking. He has always loved Ghiradelli and get some every year. This was a big hit. He loves brownie anything and mini anything so this was perfect! Delicious and I’ll need to look out for them yearly now
Alexis B.
Cinnaminson, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always loved ghiradellis chocolate. It is such a tradition for my family to pick up some of their chocolates from the store at disney springs in disney world. This one reminds me of wintertime. I can’t wait to go to disney world again to restock.
Jess B.
Kapaa, HI
Come on! Peppermint bark?! This is something we buy every Christmas. It's more expensive than other brands, but you get what you pay for. The quality is spot on! We love it.
linda L.
Richardson, TX
the perfect christmas treat. reminds you of home without having to actually be with your family
Jessica M.
Fairfax, VA
I could eat these all day. I no longer eat sweets but last Christmas I definitely ate way too many of these. They are absolutely delicious
Hosanna D.
Mount Vernon, WA
I love peppermint and I love chocolate, so put them together and you have me sold! These are great little snacks for really any time! Love them!!

Looking for your answer?