BY GHIRARDELLI

Celebrate with these Limited Edition milk chocolate Peppermint Brownie squares from Ghirardelli, an indulgent Holiday Treat and festive peppermint flavor. Chocolate squares Peppermint brownie flavor Individually wrapped Made in the U.S.A. see more...

Bryana W.
Tucson, AZ
I actually never really liked these when they came around for the holidays, and I usually do like peppermint flavored things. They’re a little too crunchy for my liking and I wouldn’t particularly go out and purchase it on my own but if it comes around I would probably eat it
Nakole86 J.
Las Vegas, NV
So my coworker kindly shared some of this chocolate with me and it blew my socks away. From the rich flavor and how it melts in your mouth, it was like a party in my mouth. I already loved this brand of chocolate but this took me to a whole different level lol.
Sophia B.
New York
This chocolate is incredible. It tastes amazing and is perfect for the holidays or even any time of the year. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys peppermint and chocolate. It can be found easily as it is in pharmacies such as cvs or Walgreens.
Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
All I can say is that this chocolate is absolutely delish!! It deserves a 10 star rating. Great flavors and lots of variety! The only downside is that it’s pricey but if your looking to splurge here you go!
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Kerry B.
Lewisburg, PA
I absolutely love these! I love when the holidays roll around and this flavor of chocolate finally hits the shelf. I always buy multiple bags for myself as well as friends and family.
Tori R.
Shelbyville, IN
FAV seasonal flavor!! Honestly so rich that you could stop at just one bUT it’s so good that you just can’t! This brand is quite pricey but itS SO WORTH IT such quality chocolate and such a great taste! Especially this flavor! Perfect with some hot cocoa or gingerbread cookies. Perfect with anything really!!
Dani I.
Harviell, MO
Have always been a fan of this brand of chocolate. It doesn't taste generic and you can definitely taste the rich flavors of chocolate in the candy. Love this brand & their variety of chocolate to choose from.
Danielle Y.
Placentia, CA
This is my favorite holiday treat! The peppermint flakes and flavor is awesome. The chocolate is so creamy and smooth. I usually get the bags as gifts. Great for baking too.
Jess S.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
I tried this for the first time last week and it was different! I wasn’t expecting brownie filling to be inside, I think I’d prefer just the flavor.