Ghirardelli Peppermint Brownie Medium Bag

by Ghirardelli

Descriptions:

Celebrate with these Limited Edition milk chocolate Peppermint Brownie squares from Ghirardelli, an indulgent Holiday Treat and festive peppermint flavor. Chocolate squares Peppermint brownie flavor Individually wrapped Made in the U.S.A.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ghirardelli Peppermint Brownie Medium Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Chloe B.
Bamberg, SC
perfect around christmas with some hot coco such a great kind of chocolate it tasted so rich
megan & nirupa M.
I always get these around the holidays and they are so good. I definitely recommend getting these as a gift for anyone around the holidays.
Holly C.
These never last more than 10 minutes in my presence! I love the crisp peppermint and the chocolate is to die for. You can't eat just ome!
kendall J.
Trafford
Peppermint brownie is one of my favorite flavors!!! if youre ever stuck and youre trying to find a last minute secret santa present or just a regular holiday present ghirardelli is definitely the way to go!!
Madison C.
Lockport, NY
It's a good holiday snack, I love chocolate and mint together. My only issue is that it seems really expensive when you aren't getting that many in a bag.
Hayley S.
Tucson, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ghirardelli makes a great quality chocolate. This isn't overpowering mint but a good balance of chocolate and mint. The filling is not spot on brownie so don't expect a brownie batter or brownie taste. It has tiny little crunchy pieces that are actually mint cookie, though you might mistake them for peppermint pieces. Overall, it's a solid variety and I doubt you'll be disappointed. They could have done more to nail the brownie flavor they claim, but they are very good.
Kathrine K.
Purchased at: Publix
Ghirardelli Peppermint Brownie Medium Bag. Who doesn't love brownies and now add peppermint, yum. Always a favorite during the holidays. If I'd let myself I'd eat the entire bag all at the same sitting I like these that much.
Katelyn S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
These are so good. They're great for around the holiday time if you want to get someone food or chocolate I recommend this. A lot of people in my family know to get me these because I know that I will love them. They're very good. They're great if you love peppermint like I do.
Melody H.
Winchester, KY
These are very tasty and perfect for the holidays. They are a tad bit pricey, but they are excellent quality. I usually purchase these as gifts instead of for myself. Definitely delicious though!
Cristina K.
Maricopa
Pretty good and interesting flavor, but not one of my favorite. I prefer the dark chocolate varieties...

Looking for your answer?