BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

Celebrate with these Limited Edition milk chocolate Peppermint Brownie squares from Ghirardelli, an indulgent Holiday Treat and festive peppermint flavor. Chocolate squares Peppermint brownie flavor Individually wrapped Made in the U.S.A.

Sophia B.
New York
This chocolate is incredible. It tastes amazing and is perfect for the holidays or even any time of the year. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys peppermint and chocolate. It can be found easily as it is in pharmacies such as cvs or Walgreens.
Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
All I can say is that this chocolate is absolutely delish!! It deserves a 10 star rating. Great flavors and lots of variety! The only downside is that it’s pricey but if your looking to splurge here you go!
Ashlee E.
These are amazing I bought them as a stocking stuffer for a family member but ended up keeping them for myself! They are delicious and the perfect about of sweetness! They are a great seasonal candy!
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
So good, especially when you’re in the holiday spirit! I always get my friends these chocolates every year when I don’t know what else to add to their presents. They’re so addicting and I love them.
Sarah D.
Yum! Ghiiradelli has the most decadent chocolate to begin with. MRried with. Chewy brownie, makes it even better. Although on the pricey side, it is worth the investment if you want creamy smooth chocolate. This can be purchased at your local drug or supermarket store.
Katelyn S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
These are so good. They're great for around the holiday time if you want to get someone food or chocolate I recommend this. A lot of people in my family know to get me these because I know that I will love them. They're very good. They're great if you love peppermint like I do.
Nakole86 J.
Las Vegas, NV
So my coworker kindly shared some of this chocolate with me and it blew my socks away. From the rich flavor and how it melts in your mouth, it was like a party in my mouth. I already loved this brand of chocolate but this took me to a whole different level lol.
Dani I.
Harviell, MO
Have always been a fan of this brand of chocolate. It doesn't taste generic and you can definitely taste the rich flavors of chocolate in the candy. Love this brand & their variety of chocolate to choose from.
Kerry B.
Fairfax, VA
I absolutely love these! I love when the holidays roll around and this flavor of chocolate finally hits the shelf. I always buy multiple bags for myself as well as friends and family.
Alicia M.
Gilbert, AZ
These are INCREDIBLE! I like to put them in my freezer and any time I’m in desperate need for a sugar fix.. these are one of my faves! They’re a little pricey but worth it.