BY GHIRARDELLI #26 in Chocolate

Take time to slow down and feel yourself melt with each bite. Savor the complex symphony of intense chocolate layers sprinkled with refreshing, festive peppermint. Let the rich flavors surround your senses and envelop you in the warmth of the holidays. Enjoy as the chocolate pleasure lingers.

• Never tried this how is it?2 Answers
  • I love melting a few of these down in a big mug of hot chocolate!...5 Answers
  • Do these taste like a candy cane? What other flavors are there? 6 Answers
Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark
  • "I recently got some for Christmas and didn't think I'd like it because I don't enjoy white chocolate but the white chocolate isn't overpowering and there are actual chunks of candy cane in it." in 25 reviews
  • "Two words "freaking amazing" my boyfriend loves this durring Christmas time!im sure he would eat it year round if we could find it! " in 24 reviews
  • "My mom loves this chocolate bar, it's going to be in her stocking every year<3 I love the smoothness of the chocolate and peppermint is just perfect in every way!" in 23 reviews
  • "i look forward to christmas season each year for this limited edition flavor each year, i love the milk chocolate peppermint bark, but i like how they created a dark chocolate bark for those semi sweet lovers out there" in 23 reviews
  • "My favorite peppermint candy, every holiday season I watch for it to go on sale then buy a bunch of bags so I can eat it until summer." in 23 reviews
Andra D.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
These peppermint bark squares with dark chocolate from Ghirardelli combine a layer of white chocolate and crushed peppermint candy with a dark chocolate layer of semi-sweet chocolate (60 percent cacao). Both layers are really smooth and creamy. The peppermint/white chocolate layer has just enough of a peppermint taste so that it predominates while at the same time not overwhelming the chocolate layer. I wish that this special edition were more readily available in the stores throughout the year.
Shamiza D.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Ghirardelli peppermint bark is my favorite holidays chocolate. It's something I look forward to every year. My friend use to buy a big bag for me every year for the holidays because she knew how much I like them. They are yummy. If you like white chocolate and you like peppermint/candy cane you would like these. It's not like other peppermint candy that's available year round. There's no cooling or burning feeling from eating this chocolate. It just taste good.
Dianne R.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love everything about Ghirardelli Chocolate Peppermint Bark. The layer of rich dark chocolate and the creamy mint layer with bits of peppermint crunch are a perfect blend of flavors and textures. They're best when kept in the refrigerator as it really helps keeps the mint and chocolate flavors crisp so they stand out more. I stock up on them in the winter and eat these year round.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Lahaina, HI
Nothing makes me feel more in the spirit of Christmas than opening a square of Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark. My other half and I are crazy about this stuff and overload eachother's stockings with it every year! There is something about that smooth milk and white chocolate with that light addition of peppermint candy cane bits. It truly is the holiday season with this bark around.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Linden, NJ
OMG I WAIT ALL THE WAY UNTIL THE CHRISTMAS SEASON TO EAT THIS ONLY BECAUSE I DO NOT SEE THEM IN STORES FOR PURCHASE THROUGH OUT THE YEAR. PERFECT FLAVOR OF MINT AND PERFECT SUTTLE SWEETNESS OF MILK CHOCOLATE AND WHITE CHOCOLATE MIXED WITH PEPPERMINT BARK SPRINKLETTES. YUMMYYYY PEFRECT TREAT EVEN FOR THE NAUGHTIEST BC THIS TREAT WILL PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACE BEGGING FOR MORE. LOL.
Patience R.
Patience R.
These are amazing!!! They're so true to their flavor! The peppermint is very noticeable but no worries, the chocolate evens it all out! I've always loved chiradelli chocolates, however, these are my most favorite! Definitely worth every penny! I'm always excited for Christmas time because I know I can get my hands on them easily and they're just all around super yummy!!
Cathy C.
Cathy C.
Easton, PA
So sad that this is a seasonal flavor. I love the taste of the peppermint with dark chocolate. The peppermint mask the bitter of dark chocolate. only down side is that you can only get this during the Christmas Holiday season. I still have a few pieces left over. I am trying the last them before I can get more! love the freshness of the peppermint! It is a MUST try!
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
So so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so o so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so So so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so good!!!
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Woburn, MA
Although I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate, I really enjoy the Ghirardelli Peppermint bark squares during the holidays. It has a layer of white chocolate, mixed with pieces of peppermint and a layer of dark chocolate on the bottom. It is different from some Ghirardelli squares in that it does not have a filling, it is simply a balk. Still, very delicious.
Claire F.
Claire F.
Saint Louis, MO
These are so amazing! Every Christmas my grandma would buy these and now they just remind me of Christmas and family and gifts and yummy food and that pine tree smell, you know? Oh man these are so good. They are really filling too so when only like 5-6 come in a bag it's worth the money because they are very rich and satisfying in a small package.
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Does it taste good,I want to know so I can try it out.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Clarksville, IN
Well this looks nice. Is it worth the money or should I try and grab one on sale after Christmas instead
Dorothy J.
Dorothy J.
Kenner, LA
Never tried this flavor before is it how is it
Kim P.
Kim P.
Lancaster, SC
this is adorable, I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate usually, how is the dark chocolate version? is it bitter?
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Is this bark overpowering with peppermint taste?