BY GHIRARDELLI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find candy and chocolate at Target.com! Ghirardelli minis sweet dark chocolate cookie bits 4.1 oz

• What is your favorite kind of chocolate 1 Answers
Danica W.
Jacksonville, FL
I have always loved Ghirideli products. They have a rich chocolate flavor and are worth the money when compared to generic chocolate. The minis are the perfect size for a chocolate pick-me-up and an excellent bang for your buck. I find myself amazed that the bag is still full!
Brittney M.
Port Orange, FL
Delicious. Would definitely buy again. I'm a big fan of dark chocolate so this was up my alley. I bought this in a chocolate shop I randomly found. It was pretty adorable. I would definitely recommend.
McKayla B.
SLC
These are so good! They basically melt in your mouth, I purchased them at Target and was more than impressed. They come with a decent amount of chocolate, the packaging is always durable. It's a great brand to buy for gifts, or to treat yourself.
Katrin F.
I. Love. Ghirardelli chocolates. I don't have the finest of fine palettes in the world at all, so I like basically every kind of chocolate anyone gives me, but I seriously gobble these up! I love dark chocolate to bits and pieces, and the cookie crunch is a bonus. Ghirardelli is on the expensive side for me, so I don't get these unless they are gifted to me or for very special occasions. Though when I do receive them, I'm very grateful!
Jordan N.
Las Vegas, NV
I have a Ghirardelli where I live and I go there more of the than I should. These are one of their better products in my opinion. I am not a fan of dark chocolate but this is definitely a sweeter version of dark chocolate. The bitter dark chocolate is still there but he cookie buys flavoring definitely adds some sweet to it. Perfect gift for the cholesterol lover.
Marie L.
Haltom City, TX
These are so cute it's hard to eat more than just one! I like to buy these on sale so it's not too pricey! This dark chocolate is more on the sweeter side than others I've tried which is alright! This is something I would get every now and then but not all the time
kelly s.
Burbank, IL
So delishious. This is probably my favorite dark chocolate candy. I am a major chocoholic and nothing compares in comparison to what you can but at retailers. I usually purchase at walmart or walgreens. Anytime someone needs a small gift to get me this is their go to candy.
Jessica S.
Pierre, SD
I have never tried any of the products in this set but I have tried the one with caramel in the middle. I wasn't to impressed with the quality of the chocolate and I felt it needed more caramel.
Nina K.
Chatham, NJ
Awesome pop 'em in your mouth satisfaction. They aren't too expensive but definitely worth the buy. I'm a dark chocolate lover, and if other dark fans are reading this, I suggest you go to the store right now! You gotta try them
Bella B.
When it comes to chocolate you really can't beat Ghirardelli. I am a die hard chocolate fan and I am so glad I bought this. The pieces are just perfect and the taste is amazing! It's not bitter tasting and, although it can be difficult to do at times (weakness!) the portion control is easy because the pieces are so small. You can get your chocolate fix with these without going overboard. Love these!
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
What is your favorite kind of chocolate