Ghirardelli Minis Dark Chocolate uploaded by Kat J.Ghirardelli Minis Dark Chocolate uploaded by Rhiannon V.Ghirardelli Minis Dark Chocolate uploaded by Arianna A.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

Minis are the sweet way to share your love of chocolate...anytime, anywhere. It's love at first bite.

Sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, milk fat, cocoa-processed with alkali, soy lecithin-an emulsifier, vanillin-artificial flavor, natural and artificial flavor.

Jenn M.
South Florida
These are addicting. I don’t know why my publix doesn’t have them anymore but these taste better than buying the bar. The only thing is trying to have just two of them. It’s so hard! They don’t taste as bitter than other dark chocolates with this percentage.
Jess T.
I used these in brownies for an added melted chocolate affect. They made the brownies richer and they combined with the batter almost perfectly when i chopped them a bit.

Next time i will try them in cookies! I was pleasantly surprised.
Kat J.
This is my favorite way to treat myself with some lusciously smooth and creamy chocolate.... Ghirardelli is known for their delicious slow-melting chocolate with intense flavor, and these dark chocolate mini squares are no exception! They’re the perfect size for savoring and satisfying any sweet tooth craving,... And the dark chocolate has the perfect balance of cocoa and sweetness. I literally always have a bag of these on hand, and I always will. I usually buy this at Target, but I’ve seen this sold at other retailers as well.

If you want dark chocolate that’s easy to eat and savor, this is the perfect product!
Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
These are one of my favorites because I LOVE dark chocolate and these are the perfect amount of cocoa in them (darker chocolate) and they are so creamy and rich too! And what's good about these is you can just have a couple to satisfy your "craving" and everything is individually sealed and not having to try to mess with a large bar of chocolate and keep it covered well after opening it!
Fawn T.
Monrovia
I love, love the Ghirardelli dark chocolate minis!! I love pairing these chocolates with wine. Its the perfect chocolate when you’re doing a wine tasting. Its one of my favorite dark chocolate brands. The bag of dark chocolate minis are fairly priced and I would repurchase again.
Alyssa M.
Oviedo
I love these! Dark chocalate is my absolute favorite and this kind is amazing. Bought these because of a chocalate craving one day. Love the minis where you can treat yourself to tiny little bites. Definitely will buy again
E c.
Great taste. These chocolates are hard to put down, and it makes it worse that the chocolate is super affordable. These chocolates are located at any grocery store and once you find them in yours, you’re going to go back.
Kevyn B.
These are the perfect size for when you want someone sweet! Their dark chocolate is by far my favorite! I would definitely buy this again! I like to eat a small piece of chocolate after dinner, to get something sweet!
Amanda C.
Saint Petersburg
The fact they're "mini" makes the guilt less intense. These smooth little squares are great when melted in warm milk, paired with dark sweet red wines, or just alone!
Rhiannon V.
Kansas city, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so delicious!!!!!!! 🙋😀😀 My favorite flavor is the milk chocolate caramel filling. Worth trying👍🍫. Addicting it's hard to not eat all of them right away!!!!
Rhiannon V.
Kansas city, MO
Is it your favorite candy?🍫👊