Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Toffee Crisp minis Stand Up Bag uploaded by TARA L.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

Good things come in small packages. Our individually wrapped, bite-size minis are made with creamy milk chocolate and filled with decadent toffee bits. Share them anytime, anywhere, from parties to the office and any place in between.

• I haven't been able to find these. Has anyone had luck?2 Answers
  • Toffee crisps? Is it a lot of toffee or just a little bit...1 Answers
  • Wow never knew these came in bite size. How are they?2 Answers
Sophia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I  hate to tell you this but ---gosh, are these things TASTY! I just lay them on my tongue and let them melt (one at a time, of course) and love them--even as I know I will hate myself later for having ingested a million sugars, carbs, fats, etc. But, hey, sometimes ya just gotta go with it, y'know . Life's too short. Much better than Hershey's etc., well protected package with individually wrapped pieces of delight. But With this stuff you don't need to overeat; just two at a time is enough, really. Unless you're having a bad day then three is ok. Hope this helped. Now I need to have another one.
Catherine R.
Columbus, OH
This is my NO 1 FAVORITE FLAVOR from ghiraldelli chocolates. Whenever I visit their store, this is the only thing I purchase. It got some crunch and the milkiest chocolate that I’ve ever taste! Its repurchase worthy!!!!
Linda C.
Norwalk, CA
When ever I crave chocolate and I mean good chocolate I buy Ghiradelli . I'm so in love with their toffee milk chocolate minis . These are good for a quick sweet tooth and on the go. The only problem I have is being tempted to eat the whole back in one sitting. Lol they are super creamy chocolate with pieces of toffee throughout the middle. Delicious
Kay P.
De Witt, IA
Fantastic chocolates! Melt in your mouth and worst of all you can't eat just one. I'd give them 5 stars if I didn't care about calories. This is NOT guilt free chocolate. As if that exists.
Nadine A.
Dearborn , MI
I️ don’t know how but I️ feel like the minis taste better than the regular sized. They’re sooo good and so addicting to eat. The caramel in I️t is so rich and perfect. I️ get these every time I go to the Chicago store
Autumn R.
Love these stackable, creamy chocolate Carmel bars! I only eat them every once and awhile and such amazing flavor! So shareable and great as a gift! Easier to buy from target, but also of grocery or convenient stores have them!
Leslie W.
Stockton, CA
Im giving these chocolates four stars because the packaging is not practical. The squares are so little and sometimes hard to get open. But other than that, they taste just as good as the regular squares and certainly are a fun treat.
Hannah H.
Fredericksburg, VA
My All time favorite special treat. These are heavenly. Anytime I need a pick me up I grab these at the store. The creamy inside contrasted with the dark outside is heavenly. This is a do over and over and over.
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
These chocolate squares are very rich and very delicious. I haven't met a single person that doesn't like them. They're inexpensive and are sold at every grocery store in the candy aisle. I would recommend everyone try them.
victoria m.
Wilson, NC
I used to keep an entire bag of these by my bed at night so I wouldn’t have to get up and go to the kitchen for a late snack. Let me tell you.....BIG MISTAKE! These chocolates are so addictive and delicious!
Tara D.
Wow never knew these came in bite size. How are they?
Lori M.
I haven't been able to find these. Has anyone had luck?
Madison M.
Chattanooga, TN
Toffee crisps? Is it a lot of toffee or just a little bit of it in the chocolate? I like big pieces of toffee covered in chocolate.