GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateGhirardelli
Milk Chocolate Squares with Caramel Filling

Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Squares with Caramel Filling

Unwrap Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Squares with Caramel Filling for moments of luxurious indulgence. Ghirardelli Squares add a sweet touch to your day on their own and offer a delicious twist to s'mores and other desserts for something special. Share the sweet moments of joy and delight with someone close to your heart when you give these chocolate caramel candy squares as a gift. Luscious caramel fills the slow-melting, creamy milk chocolate for pure bliss in every square. Individually wrapped chocolate squares are easy to share or enjoy one at a time. Premium ingredients, including sustainably sourced cocoa beans, are part of the Ghirardelli difference: a commitment to ultimate quality from Bean to Bar. Ghirardelli Makes Life a Bite Better.

Favorite chocolate snack 😋 who else likes these? ❤️ this if you’ve tried them
I Love the chocolate with Carmel in it, do they make any with Raspberry inside?
Is this hard or soft chocolate?
Start your review of Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Squares with Caramel Filling!
Olivia M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Squares with Caramel Filling uploaded by Olivia M.
Absolutely Amazing!!!! Melt in your mouth chocolate, with soft creamy caramel in the middle. This is the perfect chocolate packaged individually in a beautiful gold wrapper. I splurge on the big bag for the value and its so worth it! Anyone who love milk chocolate will love these. Ghirardelli is my #1 brand for Ali my chocolate cravings!!!!
Risyki G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Squares with Caramel Filling uploaded by Risyki G.
Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Squares with Caramel Filling uploaded by Risyki G.
Purchased at: Walmart
It is my favorite chocolate because it has a rich taste that makes bad days better. Iside the core is a surprise of thick caramel that will melt hearts. Sometimes when my husband feels upset, I give him a chocolate square and he is happy again. Highly suggest trying this Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Squares with Caramel Filling . Warning: you might throw away all your other chocolates when you try this brand.
Gracie M.
Madill, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Squares with Caramel Filling uploaded by Gracie M.
The best chocolate ever!! This brand offers so many different flavors, I can't wait to try them all. Is a little pricey but it's worth it.
Jennifer B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Squares with Caramel Filling uploaded by Jennifer B.
Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Squares with Caramel Filling The Milk Chocolate Carmel bars I purchase regularly have some of smoothest caramel I have ever encountered. When combined with Ghirardelli's milk chocolate, you are in for a real treat. Yumm! I love giving this candy as gifts as well!!
Leanara C.
Marlborough, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Squares with Caramel Filling uploaded by Leanara C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love these chocolates so Rich and creamy and the price isn’t bad ether will deffetally continue buying this
Leah N.
NewWindsor
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Squares with Caramel Filling uploaded by Leah N.
This chocolate is what I grew up on. It’s one of my mom’s favorites too! It melts in your mouth and it has a very good taste. The after taste is just as good!! I would definitely recommend this chocolate to anyone! If you haven’t yet tried this, then you should!! It’s worth it!
Adriana A.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Squares with Caramel Filling uploaded by Adriana A.
All Ghirardelli products are delicious. This variety is my son's favorite. That gooey caramel, melting in your mouth...yum! And stick one of these in your coffee and...just try it! 😁
mary G.
Rochester, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Squares with Caramel Filling uploaded by mary G.
This friend has the best chocolate and melts in your mouth and when you add the caramel to it you would think it would be too sweet but it's honestly not like it is so mouth-watering good I used to eat a whole bag by myself my boyfriend literally had to hide it from me and I go crazy trying to find them
Angela J.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Squares with Caramel Filling uploaded by Angela J.
I really like these chocolate bars and I keep them on hand to help ease my sweet tooth when it flares up. Love the way the caramel oozes into my mouth when I take a bite. Soooo yummy. Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Squares with Caramel Filling
Candi W.
Lexington, KY
Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Squares with Caramel Filling uploaded by Candi W.
Yummy chocolate!! With caramel filling how much better could these get? Well it does get better these squares of chocolate just melt in your mouth with each bite!! I ❤️ to get these during the holidays!! 😋😋😋

153 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...