BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

Good things come in small packages. Our individually wrapped, bite-size minis are made with rich, dark chocolate and delicious sea salt caramel. Share them anytime, anywhere, from parties to the office and anyplace in between.

Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
All I can say is that this chocolate is absolutely delish!! It deserves a 10 star rating. Great flavors and lots of variety! The only downside is that it’s pricey but if your looking to splurge here you go!
Sarah L.
Siloam Springs
My grandmother has these in a candy dish at her house and it is impossible to resist eating more than one of these. The sea salt adds a nice touch to the delicious caramel flavor.
Tammy B.
Bonners Ferry
I tried these chocolates and I couldn't quit eatting them. Before I knew it the bag was empty. I have to limit my chocolate purchases because I just can't stop myself.
J’Wana S.
Marion, VA
More often than I should admit, I find myself craving salted chocolates. And this is immediately what I go pick up. Great chocolate for a decent price! It’s so good. I wasn’t a dark chocolate fan until I came across this. Now this is the only dark chocolate I eat!
Emma R.
These are some of my favorite chocolates! The packaging is cute and modern. These smaller squares are such a perfect size for snacking. I can find these at Target, Walmart or all my local grocery stores and I can usually find a coupon too!
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
This is a very good chocolate it has the sea salt that is just perfect with the chocolate. The chocolate isn’t bitter. It’s a great price very affordable unlike some. I would buy it again for sure. I would recommend also
Bayley C.
I really love chocolate and any chocolate to me is great. This is just average. It’s affordable and satisfied my craving but I prefer other brands and chocolates. Good purchase for the time being I was in
Taylor R.
Waynesville, MO
This product is addictive! They are so yummy and I can never eat just one of them. My whole family eats these and we can never keep them in the house for very long. I would recommend these to anyone!
Bella M.
Davie
I love the mix of chocolate and sea salt omg so good I gave it a try and fell in love with this combo.i never tried it with another brand and glad I went with this yummy chocolate line.
Agnes F.
Palatine, IL
My favorite chocolate to buy when i'm craving something sweet. Can be found anywhere from target to ross to the grocery store. A little pricier than other brands but worth the money. Best flavor out there, I love all the different varieties, especially peppermint bark.
Molly S.
Camarillo, CA
How small are minis in compared to original squares? Also do taste the same as original.?