BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

Good things come in small packages. Our individually wrapped, bite-size minis are made with rich, dark chocolate and delicious sea salt caramel. Share them anytime, anywhere, from parties to the office and anyplace in between.

Bre'yana S.
I had a craving and I bought these while in line at Ross. They have a great flavors. This chocolate is better than some of the higher end. Great value for what you get. The sea salt and the almonds, mixed with milk chocolate is scrumptious. I recommend them.
Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
All I can say is that this chocolate is absolutely delish!! It deserves a 10 star rating. Great flavors and lots of variety! The only downside is that it’s pricey but if your looking to splurge here you go!
Sydnee S.
Mystic, CT
Ghirardelli chocolate is one of THE best chocolate brands hands down🙌🏿 It is more expensive, but it is definitely worth it. I like to treat myself once in a while, which makes it all the better.
Sarah L.
Siloam Springs
My grandmother has these in a candy dish at her house and it is impossible to resist eating more than one of these. The sea salt adds a nice touch to the delicious caramel flavor.
Tammy B.
Bonners Ferry
I tried these chocolates and I couldn't quit eatting them. Before I knew it the bag was empty. I have to limit my chocolate purchases because I just can't stop myself.
Tia S.
Winchester , KY
I have recently tried these and I’m in love. I ate the entire bag in 3 days... unhealthy but omg these are so good. Who would’ve thought sea salt and chocolate would pair so well together. I’ll definitely be buying these again but only eating as a reward lol 😆
J’Wana S.
Marion, VA
More often than I should admit, I find myself craving salted chocolates. And this is immediately what I go pick up. Great chocolate for a decent price! It’s so good. I wasn’t a dark chocolate fan until I came across this. Now this is the only dark chocolate I eat!
Cherish P.
A favorite chocolate of mine!!!! I love this brand anyway and for it to have that sweet/salty/melt in your mouth goodness, it is bar far one of my favorite craving cures! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves chocolate!
Emma R.
These are some of my favorite chocolates! The packaging is cute and modern. These smaller squares are such a perfect size for snacking. I can find these at Target, Walmart or all my local grocery stores and I can usually find a coupon too!
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
This is a very good chocolate it has the sea salt that is just perfect with the chocolate. The chocolate isn’t bitter. It’s a great price very affordable unlike some. I would buy it again for sure. I would recommend also
Molly S.
Camarillo, CA
How small are minis in compared to original squares? Also do taste the same as original.?