Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Almond Bar

Experience a delicious combination of our creamy, slow-melting milk chocolate with bursts of sea salt and roasted almonds.

Is this as good as the dark chocolate ?
How are these? Any good?
How are these? Is the sea salt an overpowering taste?
Start your review of Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Almond Bar!
Product Highlights
I’ve tasted American chocolate that’s fine once it’s been flavoured or mixed with other things, but ordinary milk chocolate is usually done badly, I’m praying that I’m not let down here.in reviews
this chocolate bar has a delicious cocoa flavor and the level of sweetness isn't overpowering the pieces of salt make it fun to eat and of course the almonds a bit of bite in reviews
I think I like the sea salt and almonds with dark chocolate just a little bit better but the milk chocolate is still really great!in reviews
probably my second favorite things from this vox box because they were the perfect combination of salty and sweet.in reviews
I love that it actually has chunks of sea salt which give it this deliciously crunchy texture and it's the perfect blend of sweet and salty and creamy.in reviews
Rachael S.
Kabetogama, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Almond Bar uploaded by Rachael S.
My absolute favorite snack after a long day! Each square is individually wrapped with helps with consumption control. I like to freeze mine for an extra cold treat.
amanda R.
Morristown, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Almond Bar uploaded by amanda R.
Ghirardelli chocolate is one of my ultimate favorite chocolate brands. Everything Ghirardelli is always so delicious and have an amazing creamy taste to them. I even like to incorporate mine into baking! The sea salt almond is probably my favorite bar.[product:ghirardelli-milk-chocolate-sea-salt-almond-bar]
Jumana A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Almond Bar uploaded by Jumana A.
Ghirardelli chocolate is absolutely one of my favorites. Here in California we have a couple of stores where you can go in and order an ice cream with their brownie and hot fudge on top. It’s so delicious and a nice treat when visiting San Diego. They also have one in San Francisco as well :)
Dana N.
Lake City, FL
Loved opening my voxbox to find some Ghirardelli chocolate. It was very creamy similar to European chocolate. I was a little disappointed with the lack of salt in the product though. I think it would have been heavenly with bigger pieces of sea salt throughout the bar. Still delicious though.
Jenn H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a delicious candy bar! Milk chocolate, almonds and a hint of sea salt! Yum - I am a repeat purchaser of Ghirardelli chocolate... Highly recommended
Meghan M.
Warwick, RI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
The Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Almond Bar is one of my all time favorites! The milk chocolate is so silky smooth. The added sea salt is definitely what makes it though! Pretty much anything that Ghirardelli makes is out of this world but the Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Almond Bar is this chocoholic's favorite!
Maria M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Almond Bar uploaded by Maria M.
El fin de semana me consenti un poco y me compré estos deliciosos chocolates que en verdad no podía parar de comer en verdad me gustaron mucho por las almendras que traen, ya que son de mis mis favoritos y de verdad me encanta como se deshacen, simplemente son deliciosos, se los recomiendo sin duda alguna Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Almond Bar
Selena O.
Modesto, CA
This is really great, I love the balance of sweet and salty.
This is really great, I love the balance of sweet and salty.
Angely P.
Las Vegas, NV
So delicious! the sea salt is unexpected but it really works well with the other flavors.
Megan G.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I came across this delicious little treat when my best friend's mother brought them into our office and let us try them. As soon as we bit into them it was like heaven in our mouths. I know the feeling was mutual because as soon as we tasted the amazing chocolate caramel sweet and salty mix we both looked at each other in utter disbelief. Of course Ghirardelli always has amazing products but this one inparticular was just mind blowing. This offered the ultimate mini get away that we needed!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...