BY GHIRARDELLI

Indulge in the richly decadent chocolate taste that you expect from Ghirardelli. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley S.
Rowland Hghts, CA
If I ever bake any chocolate desserts I try to check if they have this brand. This is the most moist cake I have ever had. It taste like a really expensive cake and satisfies my chocolate cravings, which is funny because I don't like chocolate but I love this cake
Olivia G.
Murray , UT
I love this cake mix! It is so easy to make and taste great! I bought it at my local harmons grocery store. It is very moist and so delicious. I like adding pudding to it to make it more moist. I would recommend this to everyone!
Francheska N.
Humacao
im in love. These little Ghirardelli chocolate squares are like heaven on Earth with their smooth creamy chocolate exteriors and delicious gooey caramel interiors. These chocolate & caramel squares are really, really good. Reminds me a bit of Godiva chocolate & caramel. I like very few kinds of chocolate other than Godiva, but I love these Ghiradelli. One note about the packaging is that the squares will melt out of the package into your pocket or bag.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
This cake mix is so moist. I sub oil with butter, add an extra egg, and use milk instead of water and it literally taste like I picked it up from a bakery! Is delicious. It's creamy and rich and not expensive at all! I love ghirardelli you know you're getting a good product when you use them!
Makayla S.
Newport, NC
I've made this so many times and I just can't get enough! It's so creamy and milky, and just amazing overall. If you don't know whether or not to buy it- BUY IT! It's definitely worth it and I keep buying and over.
Lavender O.
Such a great box cake. It's divine especially if you are into milk chocolate. I add a few more ingredients to make it more dense but the flavour is great. It was given to me in a basket and I'm so glad I tried it!
Melina M.
Toronto, ON
I love ghirardelli products. So rich and such great quality chocolate! This cake mix is amazing .