BY GHIRARDELLI

Indulge in the richly decadent chocolate taste that you expect from Ghirardelli. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alison L.
Alison L.
When I need a quick mix and don't have time to bake a cake from scratch, Ghiradelli is my go to. Its such a higher quality than other brands and you can taste the difference. I add a little pudding mix when I'm baking it to make it a little more rich and its amazing!
Paige S.
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
I am a huge comfort food person, especially moving into the holidays! After a long day at work and driving through snow and cold weather I do not want to go home a cook a big meal and also have to worry about dessert ! The packaging makes this easy to find in stores and is inexpensive. It is easy to store and cook! Seriously delicious and perfect for a night in!
Francheska N.
Francheska N.
Humacao
im in love. These little Ghirardelli chocolate squares are like heaven on Earth with their smooth creamy chocolate exteriors and delicious gooey caramel interiors. These chocolate & caramel squares are really, really good. Reminds me a bit of Godiva chocolate & caramel. I like very few kinds of chocolate other than Godiva, but I love these Ghiradelli. One note about the packaging is that the squares will melt out of the package into your pocket or bag.
Sara-Catherine F.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
This cake mix is so moist. I sub oil with butter, add an extra egg, and use milk instead of water and it literally taste like I picked it up from a bakery! Is delicious. It's creamy and rich and not expensive at all! I love ghirardelli you know you're getting a good product when you use them!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Morehead City, NC
I've made this so many times and I just can't get enough! It's so creamy and milky, and just amazing overall. If you don't know whether or not to buy it- BUY IT! It's definitely worth it and I keep buying and over.
Lavender O.
Lavender O.
Such a great box cake. It's divine especially if you are into milk chocolate. I add a few more ingredients to make it more dense but the flavour is great. It was given to me in a basket and I'm so glad I tried it!
Melina M.
Melina M.
Toronto, ON
I love ghirardelli products. So rich and such great quality chocolate! This cake mix is amazing .