BY GHIRARDELLI

Indulge in the richly decadent chocolate taste that you expect from Ghirardelli. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kailee S.
Syracuse, NY
When I'm not busy making it from scratch I definitely use premium cake mix from ghirardelli it's honestly so moist like it always turns out it's a very moist cake and that's what I love about my cakes.
sharee r.
Kenosha, WI
Moist amazing and wonderful . omg this stuff is heaven in your mouth!! Decadent and so yummy this was a hit!
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
The best chocolate cake mix at the grocery store! Such decadent rich chocolate flavor, paired with the Ghirardelli frosting, is moth-wateringly good
Victoria L.
omg my mom bakes these once in a while and me and my stepdad and my brothers LOVE THEM they have such a chocolaty flavor and there really sweet and I LOVE THEM THEY TASTE SOOO good! I would and will recommend this to anyone that loves a chocolaty flaor!
Mary C.
Not bad cake mix, good texture. Has robust chocolate flavor. Unfortunately, it's bit pricey and not a full16 ounce size cake mix. Don't plan on buying unless there's a sale.
Jennifer Z.
Newport Beach, CA
I always request this cake for my birthday. I am a huge chocolate fan and this cake delivers! I always buy this from my local market and for what I get, I think it is fairly priced. The chocolate flavor is so rich and is sure to make you happy no matter what is going on. I highly recommend trying this cake if you're a massive chocolate fan like me!
Alison L.
When I need a quick mix and don't have time to bake a cake from scratch, Ghiradelli is my go to. Its such a higher quality than other brands and you can taste the difference. I add a little pudding mix when I'm baking it to make it a little more rich and its amazing!
Spencer J.
Oakley, CA
This cake mix is so fun to make and easy! Great value for the taste and the quality! I find it hard to have a cake that isn't too airy and flavorless and this mix is so great it has the fluffy texture with being super chocolaty and great to pair with any icing!
Ashley M.
I just used this the other day to make a cake and it turned out so good! It wasn't dry or chalky. It's so sweet and it's the perfect moisture. I'm going to buy this again for sure. 100% satisfied with this mix.
Ghirardelli is a really good chocolate brand and knowing they came out with a brownie product is so cool and mindblowing