BY GHIRARDELLI

Indulge in the richly decadent chocolate taste that you expect from Ghirardelli. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Valentina P.
Valentina P.
De lo que algo no te debes lamentar es de comprar la mezcla Ghirardelli , es una de las mejores marcas del mercado yo en lo general lo llevo siempre, para degustarlo en una torta de chocolate o como lo prefieras comer... puedes acompañarlo de una taza de cafe, o un helado.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Not bad cake mix, good texture. Has robust chocolate flavor. Unfortunately, it's bit pricey and not a full16 ounce size cake mix. Don't plan on buying unless there's a sale.
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Murray , UT
I love this cake mix! It is so easy to make and taste great! I bought it at my local harmons grocery store. It is very moist and so delicious. I like adding pudding to it to make it more moist. I would recommend this to everyone!
Tawne B.
Tawne B.
Evansville, IN
My boyfriend can't get enough of the Ghiradelli Baking line. Even their chocolate chips will give your simple cookies an edge. Great to melt and dip fruit in as well.
Kailee S.
Kailee S.
Syracuse, NY
When I'm not busy making it from scratch I definitely use premium cake mix from ghirardelli it's honestly so moist like it always turns out it's a very moist cake and that's what I love about my cakes.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth, IL
I love making brownies at home with my children and these are soo great. They're affordable, easy to make even for my kids, and taste great. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Caroline H.
Caroline H.
West Chester, PA
Used this cake mix for the first time this week, and it tasted great! It can be on the expensive side, so it might not be worth it unless it goes on sale. Couldn't get the consistency right, however, no matter how much I mixed the wet ingredients together (without overmixing).
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Newport Beach, CA
I always request this cake for my birthday. I am a huge chocolate fan and this cake delivers! I always buy this from my local market and for what I get, I think it is fairly priced. The chocolate flavor is so rich and is sure to make you happy no matter what is going on. I highly recommend trying this cake if you're a massive chocolate fan like me!
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
I Am a sucker for original chocolate cake. There is something about this specific one that brings me back time and time again. I really think it's because it's milk and not semi sweet chocolate. It is a little more pricey than pillsbury or Betty Crocker but I promise it's worth it.
Thalita V.
Thalita V.
Springfield , MO
This brand is really goo. They have many types of cake mix and it taste delicous. It is also easy to make. The instructions are in the back.