BY GHIRARDELLI

Indulge in the richly decadent chocolate taste that you expect from Ghirardelli. see more...

Buy on Walmart
sami H.
sami H.
Chillicothe, OH
This is so amazing. Anything by this brand is drool worthy, to be honest. But this in particular, so good!
Minnah K.
Minnah K.
You can never go wrong with any of the ghirardelli products! They taste great!
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
omg my mom bakes these once in a while and me and my stepdad and my brothers LOVE THEM they have such a chocolaty flavor and there really sweet and I LOVE THEM THEY TASTE SOOO good! I would and will recommend this to anyone that loves a chocolaty flaor!
Ghirardelli is a really good chocolate brand and knowing they came out with a brownie product is so cool and mindblowing
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
I just used this the other day to make a cake and it turned out so good! It wasn't dry or chalky. It's so sweet and it's the perfect moisture. I'm going to buy this again for sure. 100% satisfied with this mix.
Spencer J.
Spencer J.
Oakley, CA
This cake mix is so fun to make and easy! Great value for the taste and the quality! I find it hard to have a cake that isn't too airy and flavorless and this mix is so great it has the fluffy texture with being super chocolaty and great to pair with any icing!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Rowland Hghts, CA
If I ever bake any chocolate desserts I try to check if they have this brand. This is the most moist cake I have ever had. It taste like a really expensive cake and satisfies my chocolate cravings, which is funny because I don't like chocolate but I love this cake
Ashlyn M.
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
The best chocolate cake mix at the grocery store! Such decadent rich chocolate flavor, paired with the Ghirardelli frosting, is moth-wateringly good
sharee r.
sharee r.
Kenosha, WI
Moist amazing and wonderful . omg this stuff is heaven in your mouth!! Decadent and so yummy this was a hit!
Michelle c.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
These are my new go to for when I am making brownies. They are awesome and so rich and tasty. You would think it was home made.