BY GHIRARDELLI

Indulge in the richly decadent chocolate taste that you expect from Ghirardelli. see more...

Teresa W.
Austin, TX
This product is very decadent and savory. It has much flavor and is very rich. First time to use this cake mix but was happy with the outcome. Would definitly buy it again. Was a bit pricey. Only buy on special occasions.
Abigail W.
Nashville, TN
This cake is pretty good, but it isn't my favorite. It's fairly dense, and I typically prefer an airy cake. However, if dense cake is your thing this mix is the way to go. I am not sure if I will purchase again.
Tawne B.
Evansville, IN
My boyfriend can't get enough of the Ghiradelli Baking line. Even their chocolate chips will give your simple cookies an edge. Great to melt and dip fruit in as well.
Megan S.
I make these all the time! I add some extra chocolate and butterscotch chips and they are a fan favorite. Top it off with some whip cream and walnuts and you will have he beat dessert ever! Trust me, you'll be happy.
Timeea B.
Duvall, WA
This cake mix is so good, I don't even want to know its ingredients. I dint normally use cake mixes, but when I do, Ghirardelli is a favorite choice. I would recommend it to all my friends and family.
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
Kind of pricey in terms of other batter, but oh my goodness is it delicious. When I want to be a little extra I buy this. Everyone loves when I use this stuff. It's so good and worth it. Buy it id say!
Thalita V.
Springfield , MO
This brand is really goo. They have many types of cake mix and it taste delicous. It is also easy to make. The instructions are in the back.
Natasha M.
I Am a sucker for original chocolate cake. There is something about this specific one that brings me back time and time again. I really think it's because it's milk and not semi sweet chocolate. It is a little more pricey than pillsbury or Betty Crocker but I promise it's worth it.
Caroline H.
West Chester, PA
Used this cake mix for the first time this week, and it tasted great! It can be on the expensive side, so it might not be worth it unless it goes on sale. Couldn't get the consistency right, however, no matter how much I mixed the wet ingredients together (without overmixing).
Bakeerah A.
Taylors, SC
Best chocolate cake I've ever made. Very rich and moist. Perfect everytime. It is a family favorite at our Sunday dinners