BY GHIRARDELLI

Indulge in the richly decadent chocolate taste that you expect from Ghirardelli. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Holly K.
Holly K.
Mesa, AZ
GhirRdelli makes a good baking mix. The chocolate is delicious & hard to pass up
tim s.
tim s.
I saw this last winter at WalMart and was intrigued because I love Gharadheli chocolate. But it vanished from  WalMart shelves before I could try it. They just stopped carrying it. So when I saw it at another store this morning on clearance for a buck I had to try it.

I am 0 for 2 with their mixes now. I tried their brownie mix before and did not care for it either.  The cake mix is a smaller size than you typically get with Betty Crocker. So using the same size pan that I usually use for cake produced a very thin cake. The texture is really weird. Very dense. It is comparable to cornbread in texture. Most importantly, it had a very deep, overwhelming cacao flavor that tasted nothing like milk chocolate despite having added 2/3 of a cup of milk to the mix as instructed. Very disappointed. In a way, I'm kind of glad it was terrible  as I wouldn't have access to it anyway. It seems as though I'm not the only one who thought it was awful as nobody in town can sell it.

Betty Crocker milk chocolate cake mix and brownie mix , despite being too sugary, are superior to this brand and much cheaper. They should stick to making delicious chocolate.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is my favorite brand of brownie mix. after tasting this, I will never go back to any other brand of brownie mix! The flavor is so delicious. Once you have one you'll want to eat all of them! worth it in every way.
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Nashville, TN
This cake is pretty good, but it isn't my favorite. It's fairly dense, and I typically prefer an airy cake. However, if dense cake is your thing this mix is the way to go. I am not sure if I will purchase again.
Megan S.
Megan S.
I make these all the time! I add some extra chocolate and butterscotch chips and they are a fan favorite. Top it off with some whip cream and walnuts and you will have he beat dessert ever! Trust me, you'll be happy.
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Ceres, CA
YUMMMMM!!! If made to perfection, this cake will taste like it was purchased at the Ghiradelli factory. Perfect amount of chocolate and warmth. Top it off with vanilla ice cream and let it melt in your mouth!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
Kind of pricey in terms of other batter, but oh my goodness is it delicious. When I want to be a little extra I buy this. Everyone loves when I use this stuff. It's so good and worth it. Buy it id say!
dani g.
dani g.
Berea, KY
One of my favorite baking mixes! I use it to make brownies for work and social events pretty often. Haven't had a complaint yet!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Minneapolis, MN
This honestly tastes homemade. No other brand can beat their chocolate! It's just the right amount of sweet.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
I love this and turn them into turtle brownies by adding some caramel and walnuts. So delicious! Served best warm!