BY GHIRARDELLI

Indulge in the richly decadent chocolate taste that you expect from Ghirardelli. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Taylor J.
Bean Station, TN
My fiance made this cake for a dinner we went to! It was really good! The chocolate was really really rich! I am not a huge fan of rich chocolate so I ate a small piece, but if you love a good rich chocolate cake, this is the perfect cake for you!
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
This brand continues to give a chocolate lover its craving fix. Comparatively it's more pricey but completely worth the extra dollar or two from the store brands. Their mixes have always made wonderful brownies.
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Tasty chocolate cake. Very rich and dense. I prefer the Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate Cake Mix but the milk chocolate is just as good and a premium package. Great value for a perfect chocolate cake!
Ashley H.
Mobile, AL
I LOVE CAKE!! I usually add whipped milk chocolate icing to this one... and it literally vanishes in seconds. Like magic
Influenster M.
So yummy I made this cake and it was chocolaty and moist and most of all delish the family ate the whole thing
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
These are completely amazing. It's so chocolatey and sooo good. I melt everytime I make this amazing cake.
tim s.
I saw this last winter at WalMart and was intrigued because I love Gharadheli chocolate. But it vanished from  WalMart shelves before I could try it. They just stopped carrying it. So when I saw it at another store this morning on clearance for a buck I had to try it.

I am 0 for 2 with their mixes now. I tried their brownie mix before and did not care for it either.  The cake mix is a smaller size than you typically get with Betty Crocker. So using the same size pan that I usually use for cake produced a very thin cake. The texture is really weird. Very dense. It is comparable to cornbread in texture. Most importantly, it had a very deep, overwhelming cacao flavor that tasted nothing like milk chocolate despite having added 2/3 of a cup of milk to the mix as instructed. Very disappointed. In a way, I'm kind of glad it was terrible  as I wouldn't have access to it anyway. It seems as though I'm not the only one who thought it was awful as nobody in town can sell it.

Betty Crocker milk chocolate cake mix and brownie mix , despite being too sugary, are superior to this brand and much cheaper. They should stick to making delicious chocolate.
Megan C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is my favorite brand of brownie mix. after tasting this, I will never go back to any other brand of brownie mix! The flavor is so delicious. Once you have one you'll want to eat all of them! worth it in every way.
Kimberly O.
Ceres, CA
YUMMMMM!!! If made to perfection, this cake will taste like it was purchased at the Ghiradelli factory. Perfect amount of chocolate and warmth. Top it off with vanilla ice cream and let it melt in your mouth!
Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
I love making brownies at home with my children and these are soo great. They're affordable, easy to make even for my kids, and taste great. I will definitely be purchasing again.