BY GHIRARDELLI

Indulge in the richly decadent chocolate taste that you expect from Ghirardelli. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Bean Station, TN
My fiance made this cake for a dinner we went to! It was really good! The chocolate was really really rich! I am not a huge fan of rich chocolate so I ate a small piece, but if you love a good rich chocolate cake, this is the perfect cake for you!
Teresa W.
Teresa W.
Austin, TX
This product is very decadent and savory. It has much flavor and is very rich. First time to use this cake mix but was happy with the outcome. Would definitly buy it again. Was a bit pricey. Only buy on special occasions.
Shelbi H.
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
This brand continues to give a chocolate lover its craving fix. Comparatively it's more pricey but completely worth the extra dollar or two from the store brands. Their mixes have always made wonderful brownies.
Timeea B.
Timeea B.
Duvall, WA
This cake mix is so good, I don't even want to know its ingredients. I dint normally use cake mixes, but when I do, Ghirardelli is a favorite choice. I would recommend it to all my friends and family.
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Fairfield, NJ
Tasty chocolate cake. Very rich and dense. I prefer the Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate Cake Mix but the milk chocolate is just as good and a premium package. Great value for a perfect chocolate cake!
Bakeerah A.
Bakeerah A.
Taylors, SC
Best chocolate cake I've ever made. Very rich and moist. Perfect everytime. It is a family favorite at our Sunday dinners
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Mobile, AL
I LOVE CAKE!! I usually add whipped milk chocolate icing to this one... and it literally vanishes in seconds. Like magic
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
So yummy I made this cake and it was chocolaty and moist and most of all delish the family ate the whole thing
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
These are completely amazing. It's so chocolatey and sooo good. I melt everytime I make this amazing cake.
Carly R.
Carly R.
Delicious! These brownies are the easiest dessert to make and tastes like an expensive dessert.