BY GHIRARDELLI #99 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Indulge in the richly decadent chocolate taste that you expect from Ghirardelli. The secret ingredient is Ghirardelli premium chocolate making a timeless classic even better.

tim s.
I saw this last winter at WalMart and was intrigued because I love Gharadheli chocolate. But it vanished from  WalMart shelves before I could try it. They just stopped carrying it. So when I saw it at another store this morning on clearance for a buck I had to try it.

I am 0 for 2 with their mixes now. I tried their brownie mix before and did not care for it either.  The cake mix is a smaller size than you typically get with Betty Crocker. So using the same size pan that I usually use for cake produced a very thin cake. The texture is really weird. Very dense. It is comparable to cornbread in texture. Most importantly, it had a very deep, overwhelming cacao flavor that tasted nothing like milk chocolate despite having added 2/3 of a cup of milk to the mix as instructed. Very disappointed. In a way, I'm kind of glad it was terrible  as I wouldn't have access to it anyway. It seems as though I'm not the only one who thought it was awful as nobody in town can sell it.

Betty Crocker milk chocolate cake mix and brownie mix , despite being too sugary, are superior to this brand and much cheaper. They should stick to making delicious chocolate.
Valentina P.
De lo que algo no te debes lamentar es de comprar la mezcla Ghirardelli , es una de las mejores marcas del mercado yo en lo general lo llevo siempre, para degustarlo en una torta de chocolate o como lo prefieras comer... puedes acompañarlo de una taza de cafe, o un helado.
Alison L.
When I need a quick mix and don't have time to bake a cake from scratch, Ghiradelli is my go to. Its such a higher quality than other brands and you can taste the difference. I add a little pudding mix when I'm baking it to make it a little more rich and its amazing!
Olivia G.
Murray , UT
I love this cake mix! It is so easy to make and taste great! I bought it at my local harmons grocery store. It is very moist and so delicious. I like adding pudding to it to make it more moist. I would recommend this to everyone!
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
This brand continues to give a chocolate lover its craving fix. Comparatively it's more pricey but completely worth the extra dollar or two from the store brands. Their mixes have always made wonderful brownies.
Taylor J.
Bean Station, TN
My fiance made this cake for a dinner we went to! It was really good! The chocolate was really really rich! I am not a huge fan of rich chocolate so I ate a small piece, but if you love a good rich chocolate cake, this is the perfect cake for you!
Ashley M.
I just used this the other day to make a cake and it turned out so good! It wasn't dry or chalky. It's so sweet and it's the perfect moisture. I'm going to buy this again for sure. 100% satisfied with this mix.
Mary C.
Not bad cake mix, good texture. Has robust chocolate flavor. Unfortunately, it's bit pricey and not a full16 ounce size cake mix. Don't plan on buying unless there's a sale.
Megan C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is my favorite brand of brownie mix. after tasting this, I will never go back to any other brand of brownie mix! The flavor is so delicious. Once you have one you'll want to eat all of them! worth it in every way.
Kimberly O.
Ceres, CA
YUMMMMM!!! If made to perfection, this cake will taste like it was purchased at the Ghiradelli factory. Perfect amount of chocolate and warmth. Top it off with vanilla ice cream and let it melt in your mouth!