BY GHIRARDELLI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Creamy Almond: Perfect balance of rich ingredients and chocolate intensity Luscious fillings

Daniela đź’–.
Fort Smith, AR
Chocolate is my favorite thing on this planet! I enjoy it as a snack or I can eat it all in one sitting. This product is almonds and milk chocolate. It was delicious! It was like a chocolate I had when I was younger but even better with an adult palette. It’s amazing!
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I will only buy this kind of chocolate when I'm getting ready to bake. It has the richest and smoothest taste and I highly recommend this brand for all you chocolate lovers. It's a little bit more pricey then other brands but it's worth every penny. Once you take a bite you'll see what I mean! Definitely recommend this to others!
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
Absolutely love!! Chocolate is my favorite sweet thing on the whole wide world and this brand is the best!! Surpassed my expectations. I received a gift basket with a bunch of different stuff by this brand and I was in awe. I became a new purchaser and I will continue to purchase.
Leilana T.
Oh my goodness......this is the best Ghirardelli bar yet! Delicious creamy almond filling with caramelized almond bits surrounded by rich milk chocolate! Yes, it is as delicious as it sounds!
Joanna G.
Fort Mitchell, KY
So yummy to eat and to cook with . This company makes the yummiest and the most fancy chocolate. It's the most smoothest and the most decadent chocolate.
connor M.
Carlsbad
Would highly recommend i wouldn’t stop eating this stuff so i had to hide it and try really hard to forget but i ended up finding it obviously.
Audrey I.
These taste great! They are soft and melt in your mouth. This is one good chocolate, but the price is little too much for a chocolate.
Lisa M.
Thunder Bay
This brand is the only chocolate next to Hershey's I'll buy. Quality is always the best and price for quality is reasonable. Yummy !!
Ashley M.
Urbandale, IA
Yum yum yum. I love these chocolates. It is hard to eat just 1 or 2 though, so beware. The bag will be gone before you know it.
Sam C.
Monkton
Great flavor with a crunchy outside hard chocolate with a creamy inside, coming together to create a perfect texture.