Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips uploaded by Monica M.Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips uploaded by Emily E.Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips uploaded by Arianna A.

BY GHIRARDELLI #6 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Highest-quality cocoa butter, whole milk powder, and exotic vanilla blend together in creamy, sweet baking chips, perfect for making everything from chocolate chip cookies to triple chocolate blondies the possibilities are endlessly irresistible.

• Which is yoir favourite kind ?havent tried it but would l...1 Answers
  • Are these good for making brownies with? 1 Answers
  • How much are these?2 Answers
Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips
  • "When I used them when baking chocolate chip cookies, as well as stuffing them into Pillsbury croissants before you pop them into the oven." in 2 reviews
  • "Ghiradelli is my favorite brand of chocolate so being able to use these little chips in my baking is great!" in 1 review
  • "I love baking with these chocolate chips for some reason they seem to taste a lot better my recipe that's why always buy them" in 1 review
  • "My husband and his coworkers devour the cookies every time I make them. " in 1 review
A C.
Best milk chocolate chips my family has found. Try to always keep a bag on hand. Have a very high quality taste & although they seem to be a bit pricier than others I’ve found. They’re well worth the price. My expectations were definitely met with this product.
Plasticqueens B.
Las Vegas , NV
when I prepare cupcakes and pancakes with these chocolate chips I have guaranteed success, everyone at home eats until there is nothing left. these sparks gives a unique flavor to desserts
ker s.
I get these at target every time i plan to make chocolate chip cookies. they are the best chips i've tried yet, full of flavor but not too sweet. i would definitely recommend these to others.
De'Anna B.
Clovis
Anytime my husband and I plan to bake cookies, we go for these chocolate chips. We can find these at our local grocery store. They are delicious! Last year, I gifted my work study students a hot chocolate kit. I want the hot chocolate to be special and gourmet, so I added these chocolate chips.
Tina S.
I have never been disappointed with Ghirardelli Premium Baking Milk Chocolate Chips! It is worth the extra few cents you pay for that smooth, sweet, decadent flavor. I wouldn't think of making my grandmother's chocolate peanut butter balls for the holidays with anything else.
Lexy Y.
A little costly compared to other chocolate chips, but definitely worth the price! Delicious real cocoa it is perfect in chocolate chip cookies or as a chocolate burst to cakes. Best chocolate a chocolate lover could want or ask for. LOVE LOVE
Rachael B.
Best chocolate chips to bake with. My husband absolutely refuses to use any other chocolate chips to bake with. They have an excellent flavor. I like to use these in chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin bread, and I melt them to make buckeyes.
Christi L.
Oxford, Ohio
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these for baking but they are honestly so delicious that I could eat them straight out of the bag. They are best for cookies but can be melted for things like chocolate covered fruit. This is the best chocolate chip bag out there.
Kristin M.
Centreville, VA
This is one of the best made chocolates ever! They're good in all recipes, including melting them and then dipping strawberries or pretzels inside Ghiradelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Baking Chips
Kayla Y.
Wellsburg, WV
I love baking and for some reason adding the Godiva chocolate chips to the batter made it a million times better (also the white chocolate chips) It has the perfect melt to it, the best sweetest yet rich taste.
Amber K.
Covington, KY
Would these be good in no bake cookies? Or would they be to crunchy?
Deja Y.
Fresno, TX
Can I put this in warm milk ?
Irene V.
Adelanto, CA
Is this good for making ganache??
Angelica A.
Is it worth the extra cost? Are they that much better than Hershey's?
Rebekah H.
Spruce Pine, NC
I have never been able to melt chocolate in the microwave, and have especially had trouble with this brand. They take forever to melt, and then by the time that they do, it hardens back up and they are then unusable. Does anyone have any tips? Or am I just ignorant and doing something completely wrong?

back