BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

Take time out for a chocolate moment. Bite into our buttery caramel soft filling surrounded by rich milk chocolate, and make any part of your day more delicious.

Tiera N.
Decatur, GA
I’m not much of a candy person but I LOVE chocolate! I like ghiradelli milk chocolate and caramel because it’s the right mix of a lighter tasting chocolate and creamy caramel... And I love that they come in individual wrappers so I don’t go overboard with how much I consume
Gina V.
Terre Haute, IN
One word: yum! This chocolate is so good! I like that it comes in little individual pieces, that way you won't overindulge. These are great if you're having a chocolate craving, but have to watch how much sugar that you eat. Huge thumbs up, definitely recommended!
Emily S.
Ottawa, KS
If I could rate this Ghirardelli caramel chocolate squares higher than a 5 rating, I would! These are my go-to candy bags! Any holiday gathering, I bring these as small gifts because everybody loves these! The caramel just melts in your mouth. They’re so good!
Almaz S.
North Olmsted, OH
Big big big fan of this brand and their chocolates! So so rich and creamy, full sweet flavor! I usually get these from target or wal mart. It’s a guilty pleasure. A little over priced if you ask me but still delicious
Sarah M.
Columbia, MO
What's better than chocolate and caramel? These are so delicious and the chocolate is creamy. They are extremely sweet so I can't eat to many at a time but they are worth the calories!
Crystal M.
Orland, CA
These are my absolute favorite candies of all time. The chocolate it’s deciduous, but the creamy Carmel takes the chocolate to a whole new level. The Carmel is always perfectly creamy and oozy regardless of the environment it is stored. If i could only have one type of chocolate for the rest of my life or would be this!
Yasmarie N.
oviedo
So smooth and delicious. The price point is appropriate for the amazing quality you get. I would recommend these chocolates to anyone who is a chocolate lover. I would most certainly repurchase these.
Kaitlin V.
Columbiana, OH
Ghirardelli caramel squares are my favorite of the chocolates under the same name. It's got the smoothest, creamiest caramel you can find. The chocolates melt in your mouth too. If you're looking for chocolate with caramel that doesn't cause you to chew for 10 minutes, these are for you.
Fatima C.
Mineola, TX
Everytime my sister comes over we go over to Walmart and buy a bag of Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate. And omg it’s like your in heaven when you take a bite of eat square! It makes your mouth water and makes your tummy want more! Recommending it to anyone looking for amazing milk chocolate!
Cristal B.
bangor
I love caramel, so these are the best things ever! Please try these but get them on sale because these can be the most expensive chocolates you can buy seasonal.