BY GHIRARDELLI

Highest-quality cocoa butter, whole milk powder, and exotic vanilla blend together in a silky smooth baking bar, perfect for making everything from fudgesicles to hot chocolate. Easy-melting, with a consistent texture the possibilities are endlessly irresistible.

Jamie C.
Shippensburg
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ghirardelli, oh where do I begin they are by far the BEST chocolate on the market! We love and trust the brand. The pricing is good considering the outstanding quality of all of their products. You Can Not Go Wrong by Purchasing Ghirardelli Everything. YUM!
Mak S.
Atlanta, GA
I prefer dark chocolate over milk since milk chocolate tends to be too sweet for my taste but this baking bar is so good. The chocolate is so rich and makes anything I’m baking taste a million times better than other baking bars out there.
Micaela M.
Visalia, CA
When ever it comes to making ganash (sp?) tho is my go to bar. I know most people ya dark chocolate or a bitter but I like mine flavorful and sweet. I also love love doing yellow cake cupcakes with whipped ganash frosting to top it off. It is so fluffy and chocolaty and sweet.
Kaylee B.
Columbus
This is such a quality brand for baking chocolate. My favorite thing to use this for is a chocolate covered strawberries. It is not too pricey and the quality is always on point. I will definitely be buying this in the future.
Alisha T.
Garden Grove, CA
It is very rich and creamy I love it just melts in your mouth and the flavor is amazing

Amazon