Ghirardelli Limited Edition Holiday Peppermint Bark Chocolate Squares 5.4 oz uploaded by Shakeia R.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Celebrate with Limited Edition Peppermint Bark Chocolates -slow-melting chocolate layers and festive peppermint flavor see more...

Shakeia R.
This candy is only offered at the end of the year for the holiday season which makes them extra special. The peppermint and chocolate mix is sooooo good. You really can't eat just one 😁😁
Sarah Z.
My mom bought these for me around the holidays and I couldn't keep my hands off them! I love chocolate and peppermint so these perfect little squares hit the spot! The packaging is so cute and chocolate is delicious!
Amanda A.
Brandon, FL
Literally the most delicious chocolate ever! I wish it was offered year round. Smooth milk chocolate mixed with cool refreshing peppermint is too delish I couldn't just eat one.
Rachel G.
Greenwood, AR
I could eat this stuff year round! It is the best peppermint bark. Not too strong. Very smooth for a snack. Satisfies those Christmas cravings and priced very reasonably. I would recommend for everyone r!
Ashley R.
Sedgwick
It's not Christmas until I get a bag of these. I'm not even a big peppermint fan but I love these. A good mix of chocolate, white chocolate and peppermint.
Jenny F.
Elko
This is the best peppermint bark I've ever had. I always look forward to when the Christmas candy is put out so I can buy these again.
Ariel M.
Orlando, FL
My favorite Christmas treat! Perfect chocolate to peppermint ratio! I buy a whole bunch when they come out around Christmas!
Samantha S.
Fort Worth
This peppermint chocolate is amazing it puts me in the holiday spirit sometimes I even put it in my hot chocolate.
Cassie R.
I'm not the biggest fan of the holiday season, but this is something I always look forward to. They are delicious.
Stacy S.
Great to give as gifts. Everyone who I have ever given this to for a give absolutely loves it!