BY GHIRARDELLI

Celebrate the season with these Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark Chocolates - rich chocolate layers and festive peppermint flavor. Dark chocolate squares Peppermint Bark flavor Individually wrapped Made in the U.S.A. see more...

🎶🎀Ari🎀🎶 M.
Eugene, OR
I love chocolate. All kinds. But this is one of my all time favorites. The dark chocolate mixed with the delicious paper mint on top makes a very delicious snack. I continue buying this and will continue buying for the rest of my life.
Kayla C.
newport, ME
I don't usually go for peppermint chocolate but when I do, this is the kind I reach for. The dark chocolate isn't too bitter and it has just the right amount of peppermint. I would buy it again if I was in the mood for it!
Nahian C.
I love their peppermint park so much! Im not a huge dark chocolate fan and for some reason i dont mind this one at all. Its not too overpowering and the peppermint creates a good balance. Would recommend you try this out if you like peppermint.
Heather C.
Buena Vista, PA
Mine chocolate is soooo good ! I try to always have this stocked in my pantry for those moments when I'm just craving a piece of chocolates! The flovor is so powerful and delicious ! Always a hit- I tell everyone about this
Lillie M.
It was good but i would definitely buy it with milk chocolate instead of dark! If your a fan of dark chocolate you'll like this but I'm not the biggest fan of dark chocolate! Overall it's good but I wouldn't re purchase.
Sophia S.
I love this so much , and I always look forward to buying this when it's the holidays. Its better than alternative because it has both milk chocolate and white chocolate. I got this at target, and it was a good price. I would recommend this to someone
Makayla H.
W Terre Haute, IN
Bought this for my mother-in-law and she loves it! She is a peppermint freak and this is her favorite minty chocolate sweet! Worth the price for a great gift and will purchase again. I was definitely the favorite DIL!
emhyde H.
O Fallon, IL
I wait all year for these to make their appearance at Christmas time. They are my absolute favorite holiday treat! Just the perfect amount of mint and chocolate when the craving hits
Aubrie H.
Columbus, OH
We tried this a couple years ago because I absolutely love peppermint. Now its a staple in our household for the holidays. It has a great flavor and it a wonderful quality product.
Kristin A.
Homewood
LOVE THESE, and my family makes sure to buy every year. There’s nothing else like them on the market, they’re truly special. You can find them at drugstores, target and grocery stores. Also they can be found online at Amazon, but you’ll pay for shipping. They are scrumptious! They have a wonderful peppermint crunch, and a great chocolate taste. Worth the money!!