BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

The luxuriously deep and velvety dark chocolate in Sea Salt Soireé® is infused with bursts of sea salt and roasted almonds delivering unrivaled chocolate intensity. Experience a moment of timeless pleasure with Ghirardelli's all natural Intense Dark chocolate.

Ghirardelli Intense Dark Sea Salt Soiree and Roasted Almonds Chocolate
  • "I like to keep these around just for treats but I eat way too much of them, they are so good and the salt just enhances the dark chocolate, completely takes care of the craving for chocolate." in 7 reviews
  • "The mixture of sea salt and dark chocolate is so perfect- creating that epic salty and sweet combination most of us crave." in 4 reviews
  • "I don't really like the intense dark chocolate flavor, I prefer more of a milk chocolate bar. " in 1 review
  • "im not a big fan of dark chocolate but for some reason I love dark chocolate and almonds so I really enjoy these" in 1 review
  • "Try not to eat the whole bag at once--you'll be wanting more later." in 1 review
Samantha S.
S Portland, ME
I usually don’t like dark chocolate... but dark chocolate with sea salt is f* bomb. Try it let your chocolate dreams flourish. It’s so good don’t eat the bag please. But buy me some while your at it. So good.
Erica R.
Denver, CO
I can eat an entire bar of this flavor. The sea salt with the almond and creamy dark chocolate is an amazing combo, can usually find it at most grocery stores and Target.
Jane W.
Laguna Hills, CA
This by far is one of my favorite Ghirardelli flavors; good quality dark chocolate, just the right amount of crunch from the almonds and hint of sea salt that pairs so well. Plus when you get the individually wrapped squares, it's perfect for a satisfying sweet tooth fix without going overboard.
Neysa S.
These are sooo goood. The perfect little bite of chocolate. It has just the right amount of salt to compliment the rich, dark chocolate; and just enough crunch from the almonds. The best part is that I bought a package of 11 of them at TJ Maxx for $2.50. A nice treat for my lunchbox!
J Jill B.
Midland, TX
These are expensive and we do not keep a lot of candy in our house. However, oh my goodness they are amazing. Sea Salt, Almonds, and the perfect Dark Chocolate together in an amazing dessert. Absolutely delicious try it if you are a nut and dark chocolate fan.
Ariel N.
Athens, TN
I am guilty of packing one of these in my Lunch box every day. The mixture of sea salt and dark chocolate is so perfect- creating that epic salty and sweet combination most of us crave. I typically buy the mixed sea salt bag that has three different kinds- dark sea salt, milk chocolate sea salt, and milk chocolate with almond and sea salt. If you are lucky you can catch these bags on sale at CVS BOGO. So yummy
Angela M.
Cornelius, NC
Holy crap these are so yummy! If you are a fan of sea salt and chocolate than these are what you are looking for. The salt adds just a little twang, yet it makes the chocolate taste infinitely better then anything you have ever tasted before. 100% recommend.
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I wasn't expecting to like these because I don't like nuts on my chocolate. But I was so wrong. These are amazing!!! The sea salt balances so well with the dark chocolate, and the almonds don't overpower any of the other flavors.
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
My most favorite treat I need when I'm feeling down. If I eat a Hershey bar now, it taste nothing like chocolate, but waxy. This candy bar is invigorating with chocolate, sea salt popping goodness.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
Love this chocolate! You can't go wrong with a mixture of sea salt & almonds. I usually buy this bag or two individual bars. I've been buying this quite frequently (2x a month) & highly recommend.
Angelita T.
Tampa, FL
Is the mini bags distributed in the US Virgin Island? Had a very hard time finding them.