BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

Made with dark chocolate lovers in mind, Ghirardelli Intense Dark Chocolate Squares will have you rejoicing. This bar's 86% cacao content is less sweet than other chocolate bars, so you can enjoy true chocolate purity. Find hints of cherries and dried plums within the full-bodied flavor as it melts on your tongue. And because this bar is already divided into squares, you can easily break off a piece whenever you need one.

• How good is this dark chocolate? Do they go any darker? I...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I really love dark chocolate but ghirardelli isn't the best chocolate well at least for the price they sell it at." in 7 reviews
  • "best chocolate this is super good i seriously only like this chocolate well so far this is the only one i like " in 1 review
Bryn N.
Ooh, this is one of my favorite chocolate bars and I've become picky with my chocolate and won't just eat anything anymore. Even so, I can still pick it up at most stores! I usually get it at Wal-Mart. This is a very dark, intense chocolate and is not very sweet (which I prefer), but is still incredibly smooth and creamy. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who wants an intense, dark chocolate experience.
Lyndi P.
willard, mo
These dark chocolate squares are incredible! They are so rich and creamy while only containing 1 gram of sugar per bar (and no artificial sweeteners). I eat these to curb my sweet tooth daily and would highly recommend to anyone who enjoys dark chocolate.
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
this product is to die for..its so great..the taste in like none other.,..you cant even compare it to any other dark chocolate out there..i found this at walmart and it cant be beat..i recommend buying it and i know that i will be purchasing it again
Luiza T.
I LOVE dark chocolate and that one is delicious/good quality. It is very good if you want to watch your sugar and if you prefer chocolate that are not that sweet- it can be very strong for you, depending on the person.- Loved the chocolate and would totally buy it again!
Lauren B.
Dallas
This is a smooth and rich tasting dark chocolate.  My go to sweet snack when craving something sweet that is lower in sugar and carbs and isn't totally off my diet.  All in moderation, right?  It's hard to eat just one square.  I find this chocolate at Target and Walmart in both bar form and individually wrapped squares.
Haryati S.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
Let me begin with the fact that I love chocolate. But I cannot stand food that are too sweet. So 86% cacao is just perfect for me.

I can take a lot of these and feels alright. Not too sweet and not completely bitter (though some people said it is too bitter for their liking). I always get them in a bag of individually wrapped pieces instead of the bar simply because I can carry them anywhere and pop it in when I feel like having chocolate.

UMM...
Don't have anything bad to say about this other than this one time when I brought this as a souvenir and it melt. I guess taking these for travel is not a good idea.

OVERALL.
Love them. Always have this in my fridge and in my bag.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
The darker the better! While this chocolate does have a biter taste and not for the faint of heart, if you love dark chocolate like I do, this is a must have. The chocolate breaks apart easily for portions (if you want to limit yourself) and has a full body taste.
Gemma H.
This is the perfect dark chocolate to keep stocked permanently in order to get your daily square in. It really helps that each piece is individually wrapped so you don't have to worry about overindulging, and it makes it easy to toss in your purse when you're on the go! Will continue to purchase.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This dark chocolate is great if you're trying to watch your sugar. While it has a high fat and calorie count, the high cacao percent makes it a decadent treat. It has the bitter taste that you expect to find with real dark chocolate - so don't expect the same taste as a Hershey's dark chocolate kiss. I prefer the less sweet chocolate anyways!
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
This is a strong, just-this-side-of-bitter, dark chocolate; not too sweet at all. It is a little bit brittle because of the high cacao content, but I enjoy the snap! It still melts nicely in your mouth, however. It is a bit pricey, but worth it.
Roman J.
How good is this dark chocolate? Do they go any darker? I know there's good health benefits so I was curious