BY GHIRARDELLI

New.
San Francisco. Founded in 1852. Ghirardelli Chocolate.
Intense Dark.
Midnight Reverie.
86% cacao.
Moments of timeless pleasure. see more...

• How good is this dark chocolate? Do they go any darker? I know th...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I really love dark chocolate but ghirardelli isn't the best chocolate well at least for the price they sell it at." in 7 reviews
  • "best chocolate this is super good i seriously only like this chocolate well so far this is the only one i like " in 1 review
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
this product is to die for..its so great..the taste in like none other.,..you cant even compare it to any other dark chocolate out there..i found this at walmart and it cant be beat..i recommend buying it and i know that i will be purchasing it again
Luiza T.
I LOVE dark chocolate and that one is delicious/good quality. It is very good if you want to watch your sugar and if you prefer chocolate that are not that sweet- it can be very strong for you, depending on the person.- Loved the chocolate and would totally buy it again!
Lauren B.
Dallas
This is a smooth and rich tasting dark chocolate.  My go to sweet snack when craving something sweet that is lower in sugar and carbs and isn't totally off my diet.  All in moderation, right?  It's hard to eat just one square.  I find this chocolate at Target and Walmart in both bar form and individually wrapped squares.
Haryati S.
Abu Dhabi , Abu Dhabi
Let me begin with the fact that I love chocolate. But I cannot stand food that are too sweet. So 86% cacao is just perfect for me.

I can take a lot of these and feels alright. Not too sweet and not completely bitter (though some people said it is too bitter for their liking). I always get them in a bag of individually wrapped pieces instead of the bar simply because I can carry them anywhere and pop it in when I feel like having chocolate.

UMM...
Don't have anything bad to say about this other than this one time when I brought this as a souvenir and it melt. I guess taking these for travel is not a good idea.

OVERALL.
Love them. Always have this in my fridge and in my bag.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
The darker the better! While this chocolate does have a biter taste and not for the faint of heart, if you love dark chocolate like I do, this is a must have. The chocolate breaks apart easily for portions (if you want to limit yourself) and has a full body taste.
Gemma H.
This is the perfect dark chocolate to keep stocked permanently in order to get your daily square in. It really helps that each piece is individually wrapped so you don't have to worry about overindulging, and it makes it easy to toss in your purse when you're on the go! Will continue to purchase.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This dark chocolate is great if you're trying to watch your sugar. While it has a high fat and calorie count, the high cacao percent makes it a decadent treat. It has the bitter taste that you expect to find with real dark chocolate - so don't expect the same taste as a Hershey's dark chocolate kiss. I prefer the less sweet chocolate anyways!
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
This is a strong, just-this-side-of-bitter, dark chocolate; not too sweet at all. It is a little bit brittle because of the high cacao content, but I enjoy the snap! It still melts nicely in your mouth, however. It is a bit pricey, but worth it.
Carina J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used to hate dark chocolate but Ghirardelli turned that around. They have great dark chocolate and nut or fruit combinations. Even my husband is hooked now and won't eat other brands. The pieces are not to thick. And the rich chocolate taste doesn't make you overindulge. If you watch what you eat this would satisfy your cravings.
Philly P.
These Chocolates are a little slice of heaven. They are a great value especially for the quality of dark chocolate. I pick them up from my local Walgreen's or Schnucks. I only treat myself to them about once a month. I will continue buy this product when I need my Chocolate fix!
Roman J.
How good is this dark chocolate? Do they go any darker? I know there's good health benefits so I was curious