BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

Our luxuriously deep and velvety dark chocolate combined with tangy cherry bits and crunchy roasted almonds creates an enticing Intense Dark flavor. With Intense Dark Chocolate Cherry Tango bars on hand, life is a bowl of sweet opportunity share it with friends who love sweet-tart and nutty flavors. A favorite bar for gifting, tie with a red velvet bow and send with wishes for divine chocolate moments.

Ghirardelli Intense Dark Chocolate Cherry Tango
  • "Would buy this flavor and hope they continue to come out with more amazing new flavor combinations" in 1 review
Monica T.
Tacoma, WA
These are a "that time of the month" savior! Two squares of this and it shuts my cravings down and the best part is that it is dark chocolate so its healthy....right?!
Ananya R.
Columbia, SC
I just bought this on a whim because my local publix didn't have Lindt in stock . I decided to try this because they were 2/$5 . This chocolate bar tastes just like Cordial Cherries . If you don't like those then I don't suggest you buy this . It's absolutely delicious , it's hard to stop eating it once you start .
Victoria T.
The intense in the "intense dark chocolate" seems to be missing. I enjoy dark chocolate but this was not as dark as I expected. This is tasty with the cherry but nothing intense like it claims. It is a bit more artificial and less rich in comparison to the other chocolates by them. I would even say their milk chocolate is more intense than this one! I guess I came into this treat with higher expectations.
Brooke J.
Albuquerque, NM
Fruit in chocolate bars is such a good combo. Ghirardelli is the best when it comes to dark chocolate. It is very intense and sweet. The cherry in this reminds me slightly of those chocolate covered cherries that come around the holidays. If you love dark chocolate, give this a try.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
I've never had anything cherry tango with the exception of this chocolate. I really like the addition of cherry with chocolate but the tango is a little weird for me. I guess it just depends on your preference. But all in all, still a great chocolate and I would definitely give it out as a gift.
Marilyn F.
Denham Springs, LA
I actually won a bag of Ghirardelli Intense Dark Chocolate Cherry Tango playing monopoly at Albertson's. It taste like a chocolate covered cherry with almonds, only n a chocolate square candy. They are absolutely delicious! I have purchased 4 bags in two weeks. They are that good! Lol!
Kaylynne D.
Muskegon, MI
A bit skeptic because I've never been a fan of chocolate and frutiy flavors, but the cherry complemented the dark chocolate nicely. I bought this at TJmaxx for 4 dollars, and it melts in your mouth and makes it hard not to keep eating. Definitely repurchase worthy.
Ariel S.
Oakland, MD
I love ghirardelli chocolate. This is usually the brand I go to when I need my chocolate fix. It's super smooth and creamy and sweet. I'm not a big fan of dark chocolate but when I saw this at my local Walmart I thought I might as well try it. This dark chocolate tasted so good and the hint of cherry made it even better! Would definitely buy again
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
You can for sure compare these to the real thing...chocolate covered cherries! Very delicious although I prefer other favorite varieties over this one. My boyfriend always gives me these on Valentines Day!
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
This is my favorite candy! Ghirardelli dark chocolate (heavenly) infused with cherry and almond pieces. 2 squares is plenty. This bar costs more than your average candy bar, but it lasts longer and its worth every penny!