BY GHIRARDELLI

Sophisticated but approachable, Intense Dark Evening Dream 60% Cacao delivers notes of ripe red fruit and impeccable chocolate intensity, with a rich, round flavor. Share with chocolate lovers who enjoy flavors ranging from bold to more nuanced and delicate. A perfect introduction to dark chocolate, Evening Dream is deeply satisfying and easy-to-love, with plenty of character.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Dark chocolate is my favorite type of chocolate, and I like the fact that Ghirardelli offers such a large range of cocoa percentages, so if you're feeling like something less sweet, or something really bitter, there is going to be a chocolate for you." in 8 reviews
  • "i'm normally a milk chocolate person and decided to give dark chocolate another try and i did not like this whatsoever." in 1 review
  • "Its very rich and creamy and also great for cooking" in 1 review
Dish D.
Hazel Park , MI
I love dark chocolate and Ghirardelli is my favorite brand of dark chocolate. The flavor is intense and never artificial tasting. It's a little me than Hershey's, but you get what you pay for! Plus, you only need that tiny square to get your chocolate fix!
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I pop a square off into in my mouth and then close my eyes. I find myself in a dark, but cozy cabin room with a fire blazing in a massive fireplace. I am curled up on an oversized couch with an extremely soft blanket. The chocolate slowly melts in my mouth and the flavor is beautiful...it’s what dreams must be made of. And then, just as soon as the chocolate has disappeared from my mouth, I snap back to reality! That what this amazing chocolate can do for you.
Kelsie M.
Sparta, MI
This is one of the favorite chocolate in my home. It's 1 of the chocolates that you can be satisfied with 1 piece because of the rich flavor. I like to buy a bag for my guests when they come to stay because it's such a nice treat. It's creamy and rich with nice texture and good price
Dan A.
N Attleboro, MA
I like dark chocolate from time to time, and Ghirardelli has a great selection of different cocoa percentages to choose from. While I wouldn’t suggest eating a whole bar as a snack, a few small pieces of it is good as a nice treat.
Anna H.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love a quality bar of dark (I’m talking dark) chocolate! This one is so smooth and rich that I only need a small bit to satisfy my sweet tooth. The reason it doesn’t have 5 stars is simply because it isn’t fair trade!
Grace L.
Indian Trail, NC
I loveeeeee dark chocolate. Most don't like it but it seems to be my favorite chocolate so far. This brand is perfect because it's not too sweet of a taste. Perfect choc. So far
... ..
Couldnt ask for a better, sweeter type of chocolate. Alot of people say dark chocolate is nasty, but it really isnt! its preety great and ive heard its healthy to have dark chocolate once in a while. Give it a try! They tend to be a little expensive but not too much!
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
This bar + red wine = Devine! I love dark chocolate because it's more healthier for you and the heart. This is the best dark chocolate I have ever tasted. The flavor is so bold and rich and always leaves me wanting more. I always find these at Walgreens or cvs. They're so worth it!
Bailey J.
Not too sweet, not too bland. Excellent dark chocolate taste and fairly healthier for you than milk chocolate! One of my personals favorite by far. This brand is a little on the pricey side but not too extravagant. Will definitely be repurchasing.
Stephanie I.
Greenbrier, AR
These chocolate squares are some of my favorite. If you are not a fan of bitter chocolate, I would not recommend these as they are a bit bitter. I prefer the 70% cacao to this, but these are good if you are looking for something a bit sweeter.
Dafranlii B.
Is this a good chocolate to bake with?
Liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Is this a good chocolate to bake with?