Ghirardelli Intense Dark Cherry Tango Almond Bar uploaded by Shane J.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Our luxuriously deep and velvety dark chocolate combined with tangy cherry bits and crunchy roasted almonds creates an enticing Intense Dark flavor. With Intense Dark Chocolate Cherry Tango bars on hand, life is a bowl of sweet opportunity share it with friends who love sweet-tart and nutty flavors. A favorite bar for gifting, tie with a red velvet bow and send with wishes for divine chocolate moments.

Buy on Walmart
Amber E.
Virginia Beach, VA
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars. The flavor is very intense and it’s a perfect combination of bitter and sweet and the almonds make it almost like a amaretto taste that I love. I can never stop myself from buying just one bar and I usually can’t eat the whole bar in one sitting so I savor it one square at a time. This is a perfect bar for those who love cherries and dark chocolate!
Charity M.
Saint Louis, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my absolute FAVORITE candy bar. It is so delicious. I love dark chocolate and the almonds and cherry go so well with it. I choose this over any other candy bar! I love that I can eat 1 square if I just want a small chocolate fix or eat the serving size of 3 for a snack. 5 stars!!
Jessica R.
Kenmore , NY
Love this chocolate!!!! The dark chocolate is an excellent quality. The cherries give a little bit of flavor to counteract the bitterness of the chocolate. Perfect for taking bites here and there to satisfy chocolate cravings.
Melissa K.
I love these chocolates. I always buy them at cvs, you can get two bags for $5?$6? I love that they are individually wrapped. They feel fancy and keep the flavor longer. I fill repurchase. I have not had a flavor I wasn't happy with yet.
mallisa s.
Milton, FL
What's better than dark chocolate.... add a little cherry to it. This is a yes yes yes all over it. It had the perfect bite and mix of cherry to it. I love Ghirardelli chocolate. I think it's a great value and will buy it again.
Holly W.
San Diego, CA
This amazing dark chocolate bar is like a arty in your mouth. Chocolate and cherry is the perfect combination. Sweet and tart. Do yourself a favor - buy this, and then hide it...because you are not going to want to share!
shay M.
Ghirardelli is my jam! Every bite is just so rich, and so extremely decadent. All I need is one or two (if I'm feeling cheeky) to satisfy my sugar tooth cravings! Such good quality chocolate.
Tara G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is delicious chocolate! It's not too sweet. Personally, I prefer more bitter chocolate. I don't like it to be sweet or creamy. This is perfect. The cherry is great too, it tastes like fruit but isn't sweet.
Megan K.
Henderson, NV
Hands down the best dark chocolate bar I've had. It's rich and decadent. I love that I don't have to go anywhere special to buy it as well. This is not chocolate I buy to share. So delicious.
te s.
louisa, VA
The chocolate Is smooth and creamy the cocoa is divine i just cant seem to get enough. Knowing dark chocolate is good for me is also a plus and a good exscuse to over indulge It is a great value for the chocolate i recommend it to sll my girlfriends